MARVEL COMICS #1000 Mickey Mouse Humberto Ramos Grab Bag Chase Read Description

Sold $17.99 Buy It Now, $7.99 Shipping, eBay Money Back Guarantee

Seller: tyger350z (171) 100%, Location: North Las Vegas, Ships to: US, Item: 223651381719 CHASE THE MARVEL #1000 MICKEY MOUSE D23! Welcome to my Grab Bag Comic Chase. Doing some spring cleanup and need to reduce the comics in my inventory. Why not make it fun! This batch will contain 265 Grab bags. Each Grab Bag will contain 6 random comics. 90% of my comics will be DC or Marvel. the other 10% will mostly contain Dark Horse, Image and a minimal few Independent comics. If you receive a Gold Gift Card then that means you either got Marvel 1000 Mickey or a CGC comic. Instructions will be left on the card to recieve your prize. I will ship these comics separately. Shipping costs will be covered by me. Please know that this is a grab bag so I cant promise anything except that the value of the books will be as high as the purchase price less shipping and in most cases well above what you paid for. Every book is bagged and boarded Other comics listed in the pictures posted here are additional random comics that I'm throwing in to make this Grab Bag Chase even more exciting! In addition I will also be randomly inserting signed comics as well! This is purely meant to be fun. Grab Bags are a dice roll. These books were pre-packaged and shuffled, there is no way for me to know what you will receive. Grab Bag Comics range fromVF-NM+. Additional random insert are NM. Do the math these grab bags will be hot!!! If you recieve one of the limited comics please post so others can see what you got. In addition I will post CGC comics and Marvel 1000 if they go. Buy 4 and get 1 free!!! These comics will be shipped with secure packaging. This will be a priority! Top Loader will be included if you get a virgin comic or high value signature comic. I am not a proffesional grader and could only make my fair assesment of the comic conditions. I'm putting a fairly large amount of signed, trade and virgin comics in the mix. If you could leave feedback on some of the comics you receive it will allow other buyers to see what is going out. THANKS! UPDATE: 10/2/2019 There are 165 grab bags left. Marvel #1000 Mickey, TMNT #75 CGC Humberto Ramos Variant, and Amazing Spiderman #800 CGC Mike Mayhew Variant are hiding somewhere within 165 grab bags left. I only accept instant payment and ship to paypal verified addresses. Items will be shipped within 24-48 business hours. My goal is to provide %100 customer satisfaction. If there are any issues or concerns, I will work with you to resolve the issue. Returns and Exchanges. Grab Bags are non-refundable Feel free to contact me with any questions Feedback:I will leave feedback for my customers once I have been paid and the item has been delivered to the carrier. I would appreciate that once you receive your item, you also leave me feedback. I strive to be a 5 star seller. Your feedback is critical to my success on eBay. I ask that you leave me a Positive feedback with all 5 stars, so that I can be set apart from my competition on eBay. If you feel that you cannot leave a Positive comment with all 5 stars - I WILL EARN IT. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any reason. I am here to exceed your expectations! Condition: NM, Issue Number: 1000, Grade: 9.4 NM, Year: 2019, Convention/Event: D23 Expo, Publisher: Marvel

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive
  •  Popularity - 7,398 views, 154.1 views per day, 48 days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 100 sold, 165 available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - 171+ items sold. 0% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.
Similar Items