Holle Organic Goat Milk Formula Stage 2 400g FREE SHIPPING 07/2020

$28.95 Buy It Now or Best Offer 9d 16h, FREE Shipping, 30-Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee

Seller: Top-Rated Plus Seller mtauction (7,026) 100%, Location: New York, New York, Ships to: US, Item: 172013410461 Holle is the absolute best for those that matter most Holle Organic Baby Infant Follow-onGoat Milk Formula Stage 2 1 box includes 1 sealed bag of 400g (14.1 oz) Holle is an organic European baby formula, far superior to all other formulas, both American and European. Holle has no concerning ingredients found in most formulas you get in the US, not white sugar or corn syrup and skips many preservatives and the carcinogens found even in other organic formulas. Holle Organic Goat Milk 2 can be used after breastfeeding or after using the Holle Organic Infant Formula Stage 1, 2 or 3. Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on formula is made from 99% organically produced goat's milk. Grazing the goats on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle's premium baby food. Holle farmers avoid the painful dehorning of goats. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby's development. This milk is suitableif replacing or in addition to breastfeeding. Instant preparation, ready in minute. Cow milk freeAfter the 6th month400g/14.2ozFor approx. 90oz of mixed formulaEasy to digestGluten-freeNo added sugarDemeter goat milkIdeal for feeding in a bottle, but also for preparing Holle Wholegrain PorridgesNo added sugarNo ColoringNo GlutenNo WheatNo PreservativesNo Brown Rice Syrup!No DHA/ARA!No Harmful GMOS!No added FluroideHighest European organic food standardsDemeter Certifies and EU Organics Certifies Why Holle Infant Formula? The production for the Holle Organic Baby Formula Milks and Baby Cerealstakes place in Germany. The production lines are modern using the newesttechnology and are ISO certified. The grain used for the Organic Baby Food growsin healthy soil on Demeter certifies biodynamic farms in Germany.Over 75 years of manufacturing Organic Baby Food using Demeter products.From November 2014 Holle has been compensating for CO2e emissions generatedduring production of their Organic Baby Milk Formulas Organic Baby Porridges andMilk Cereals. Holle obtain their Organic Baby Milk Formulas ORganic Baby Porridges andMilk Cereals. Holle obtain their emission certificates through the biodynamic compost projects in Edypt and South Africa.Holle focuses on naturalness and the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers are strictly prohibited without any compromises. After 75 years in the business Holle is stillusing only raw ingredients grown to biodynamic or organic standards for their OrganicBaby formula. Organic Bioland farmers stand for species-appropriate stock breeding,plant protection and soil fertilization without chemical or synthetic agents and carefulmanagement of soil's fertility. Ingredients: Full cream goats milk powder*, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oils*, (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*, vitamin C, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, iron lactate, L-isoleucine, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K1, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12 *from organic farming This baby formula is not expired – the expiration date is 07/2020 Condition: New, Modified Item: No, Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany, Custom Bundle: No, Age: 0-6 Months, Size: 14.1oz., Non-Domestic Product: No, Expiration Date: 07/2020, Base: Goat Milk, Formula Type: Powder, Brand: Holle

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive
  •  Popularity - 21,549 views, 15.5 views per day, 1,391 days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 1,611 sold, 798 available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - 7,026+ items sold. 0% negative feedback. Top-Rated Plus! Top-Rated Seller, 30-day return policy, ships in 1 business day with tracking.
Similar Items