Funko Pop Mystery Box – Exclusive, Chase, Limited, Vaulted, Common with Bonus

$14.95 Buy It Now 20d 0h, FREE Shipping Estimate, Click to see shipping cost, eBay Money Back Guarantee

Seller: celtic.gamer (1,487) 99%, Location: Foley, Alabama, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item: 254253777441 This auction is for 1 Funko Pop! mystery box out of my collection. You have the chance to get anything; Exclusives, Chase, Rare,Limited, Vaulted or Common, see odds below, from the last 3 years. I am also sweetening the deal with a bonus chance Funko item that was bought new, never opened and has been vaulted. If you buy more than one, they will come separately as all are already randomly packaged. SHIPPING IS FREE! GUARANTEED Each mystery box will come with 1 Funko Pop and a chance at the bonus Funko Pop item. Funko Pop! Odds 60% Chance getting 1 Exclusives, Chase, Rare, Limited,Vaulted Funko Pop! 40% Chance getting 1 Common Funko Pop! BONUS 10% Chance to get 1 Funko Pop! PLUS 1 Vaulted Funko Marvel Button The Rest of the Info All Funko Pops are in Near Mint to Mint condition, a few might have very minor box imperfection. I will package each one securely for shipment. All Pops have been pre-packaged randomly by my wife. We in no way guarantee you will get one you want, but you have a chance to get more than you expect, why this is called a mystery box. We have checked each pop for issues but cannot guarantee factory imperfections. Absolutely no RETURNS or REFUNDS, all sales are final.Funko Items are generally shipped in 1-2 Business Days by USPS. Condition: Used, Country/Region of Manufacture: China, Product Line: Pop, Material: Vinyl, Year: 2019, Character Family: Random, Packaging: Original (Unopened), Brand: Funko, Rarity: Random

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive
  •  Popularity - 4,536 views, 110.6 views per day, 41 days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 108 sold, 12 available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - 1,487+ items sold. 1% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.
Similar Items