Zumba Fitness For Nintendo Wii
Brand New Sealed
Zumba Fitness is an exercise game and program for Wii that taps into the Zumba dance-exercise craze that has swept the nation. Surprisingly challenging, and addictively fun, the 30 heart-pounding Zumba routines that make up Zumba Fitness utilize the motion sensing capabilities of the Wii Remote or Wii Remote Plus controller which work along with the exclusive Wii Remote belt, included with the game, to create a fun but result-producing workout. Additional features include: 4-player support, including a two-on-two co-op option; multiple skill levels along with a training level; multiple in-game instructors and venues.
Dance Yourself into Shape with Zumba
Ditch your standard workout and bring a Zumba party right into your living room with Zumba Fitness for Wii. Zumba Fitness is an program based on the national dance-based exercise craze, Zumba. The secret of Zumba is its pairing of red-hot international dance steps with sexy Latin music which blend together to create an addictively fun, yet challenging exercise party focused on the joy of movement. The popularity of the workout has led to packed gyms and community centers all around the country, but now you and your workout/dance partners can join the party at home via your Wii.
Zumba Fitness uses the motion sensing capabilities of the Wii Remote or Wii Remote Plus controller to bring steamy, calorie-burning moves to the TV screen. The game's primary play mechanic is the replication by the player(s) in real-time of body moves that are demonstrated by an on-screen virtual instructor. The core-centric nature of these moves means that gameplay for each player requires only one controller, which is enclosed in the exclusive Wii Remote belt included with the game. (The belt is also compatible with the Wii Remote Plus controller) On-screen color changes to a representation of the player in-game alerts you to the accuracy of your moves, while a countdown clock keeps you constantly updated on the time remaining in the routine. Zumba Fitness also includes fan favorite Zumba instructors Tanya, Gina and Zumba's creator Beto, who together guide you through more than 30 routines that will make you forget you are even exercising. Together with four-player support allowing a friends join in the workout and an ever-present, infectious Latin groove, players have all that they need to dance the weight off and have a blast doing it.
- Bring the Zumba Fitness experience home with you in the first interactive game based on the successful brand.
- Learn and perfect nine different dance styles: Reggaeton, Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Hip-Hop, Mambo, Rumba, Flamenco and Calypso.
- Includes more than 30 Zumba routines - some exclusive to the game.
- Follow your on-screen Zumba instructor’s routine in a high voltage party atmosphere. As you fine tune the steps, the stage and party transforms in dynamic new ways.
- Strap the Zumba belt to your waist to turn the Wii Remote into a hip motion sensor.
- Supports up to 4 players as you team up and try to earn the highest workout score as a group or play against each other in Zumba Attack! Mode for the ultimate fitness dance off.
- Dance in a range of venues: learn the basics in the Zumba gym and then take the party to a fantasy night club, an industrial factory, a skyscraper rooftop and a futuristic Zumbathon stadium.
- Includes "Learn the Steps" training, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced routines for all skill levels.
- Dance steps learned can be taken with you if you attend a real Zumba class or on the dance floor at your next party.
Wii Remote belt included.
In-game instructor & tutorial.
Multiple difficulty levels.
4-player game support.
Product DescriptionZumba Fitness is a video game developed by Pipeworks Software and published by Majesco Entertainment based on the Zumba program. It is available for Wii with Wii Balance Board, PlayStation 3 with PlayStation Move and Xbox 360 with Kinect. The game was released in November 2010.