|Furnace is Brand New in Packaging
York 80% 100,000 BTU Upflow Natural Gas Furnace
- Dimensions are 17 1/2" Wide, 28 1/2" Deep, 40" Tall
- Supply Plenum Size : 16 1/4 " x 20"
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Efficiency ratings of 80 AFUE attained by using tubular heat exchangers.
- Compact 40" height allows installation in small space confines.
- Electronic hot surface ignition with high reliability and dependability.
- 100% shut off main gas valve for added safety.
- High quality inducer motor for quiet operation.
- Built-in self diagnostics with fault code display.
- Rollout safety control Low unit amp requirement for easy application.
- Standard terminals for controlling humidifiers and EAC's
- 40VA control transformer fuse protected.
- Easy to connect power and control wiring.
- Cooling relay supplied for easy installation of add-on cooling.
- Multi-speed ,direct-drive blower motors to match cooling requirements.
- Adjustable fan-off settings to eliminate "cold-blow".
- LP Conversion available for additional $55
- **Not Approved for Mobile Home Use **
Questions or concerns? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I accept the following forms of payment
- Cash or Credit Card if picked up and paid for in person.
- Local Pickup:
- Monday- Friday (8am to 5pm) & Saturdays (8am to 1pm)
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY
- No International Shipping
- No Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii
- No P.O. Box Delivery
- No APO/FPO Delivery
- No Free Shipping on any of our items.
- Please email me for an exact shipping quote before making any purchases.
- Items Will be Shipped on the Same or Next Business day of receiving full payment.
- All Sales Are Final
- NO RETURNS are Accepted for this Listing
Attention All Buyers!
Please provide a contact phone number when checking out; this will help us insure that your unit arrives safely and on time. Also please provide a physical shipping address with your order. We will not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Upflow Furnace - A furnace that pulls in air from the bottom and releases it through the top.
Downflow Furnace - A furnace with an intake on the top and an air discharge at the bottom
Horizontal - A furnace that lies on its side, pulling air from one side and pusing air out the other.
Air Conditioner - A device that changes humidity levels, temperature or quality of air.
Air Handler - Parts of a system including the fan-blower, filter and housing.
- Heat Pump - A device used for either the heating or cooling of a space by transferring heat between two reservoirs.
- Evaporator Coil (Indoor Coil) - A device that is designed to absorb heat in the air in order to change the liquid refrigerant that flows through it into a vapor.
Package Unit - A heating and cooling system contained in one outdoor unit.
SEER - Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio: A rating system developed by the U.S. Government to indicate the efficiency level of cooling equipment.
CFM - Cubic Feet per Minute. A measurement of airflow volume
BTU - British Thermal Unit measures the amount of heat required to raise or lower the temperature of one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit.
AFUE - Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency: A measurement used to rate furnace efficiencies by dividing the ratio of heat output by heat input
We know times are tough, but we're willing to work with you. Just click the "Make Offer" button at the top of the page and let us know what your willing to pay for it. If it is a fair price, you might just strike a deal!