FIREBRICK SET FOR WHITFIELD
ADVANTAGE II-T & III PELLET STOVES (12-3/4" tall)
FITS THE FOLLOWING FREESTANDING & INSERT MODELS:
WHITFIELD - Advantage II-T Classic - serial no's 122301 and up
FireTek™ Firebrick set comes with 1 back piece, 1 left piece, 1 right piece and installation instructions. It is a brick pattern and is considerably more attractive and much more durable than the original soft fiber cera board that comes with a new stove or any after market Cera board (Cera is an abreviation for Ceramic). The Cera boards have tendencies to soften with use and puncture easily as they get older whereas this material actually gets harder after the first few fires.
This FireTek™ firebrick set is new and comes with a 90 day warranty, however it will outlast Cera board under similar useage. It is a high temperature insulating material made from hydrated silicate minerals that is imported from Europe. This material is commonly used in wood stove fireboxes throughout Europe because of it's high temperature insulating values and it's ability to withstand moderate abuse. This set is precision manufactured on our CNC machine to fit the Whitfield Advantage stove models listed above that are 12 3/4" tall. This firebrick set is not made by Lennox. (If your stove is not one of the above models, see our other listings or e-mail us. We have other parts available.)
· No added sales Tax (Oregon has no sales tax)
· $13.00 USA Shipping via FedEx Ground. FedEx must have a street address. No PO Boxes. AVERAGE TRANSIT TIME: 1-2 Days Western USA, 3- 4 Days Mid West USA, 5-7 Days Eastern USA. If you only provide us with a PO Box, you must choose Priority USA Shipping and we will ship it via USPS Priority.
· $24.00 Priority USA Shipping via USPS. AVERAGE TRANSIT TIME: 1-2 Days Western USA, 2-3 Days Mid West USA, 2-3 Days Eastern USA.
· $33.00 Shipping & Export Document Fee to Canada via USPS International Priority / Canada Post. All Customs , Brokerage, VAT, PST & any other fees added once the item leaves USA are your responsibility. Please do not ask us to "Fake" the prices or export paperwork for you. We will not do it.
· Payments by Pay Pal confirmed. We only ship to PayPal verified addresses. If your ship to address is not confirmed by PayPal, we will cancel your order and refund your payment.
· Shipping same or next business day after payment received. (Look at our feedback.)
· Our items are very high quality and our packaging is quite adequate, but we have NO control over shipping companies and freight handlers once your package leaves our hands.
General Information about Pellet Stove Parts.com
Who We Are
Who We Are Not
If you are a Pellet Stove Dealer or Professional Pellet Stove Service company and would like to provide your customers with excellent quality parts for less than OEM prices, please contact us for volume wholesale prices. You will only be considered a dealer or professional if you are a current member of Heat Green Council, HPBA, NCSG, related affiliates or other Professional Trade associations related to Hearth.
Any names used in this advertising are ascribed to their respective owners and acknowledged.