- FREE Shipping
- Ships within 1 business day
- Ships to
- Returns Accepted, 30 Days Money Back
- 99.8% positive feedback aldajewelryauctions (4,084)
Vintage Sterling Silver Mayan Aztec Face Mask Green Jade Bracelet Mexico Mexican
This is a beautiful sterling silver bracelet that was made in Mexico, probably in the 1930's to 1950s time period.
- It is a Mayan or Aztec face or mask design in Mexican jade.
- It measures approximately 7 1/2 inches long and about 7/8 inch wide.
- There are no signs of wear and I have not polished it.
- On the clasp is written: St Me (sterling Mexico but incompletely stamped).
- This was found in an estate that had a huge amount of jewelry from the 1930s - 1950s so we are guessing that it is from this era.
- We ship this in a new gift box.
- We provide free First Class shipping via USPS in the United States.
- Washington state residents will be responsible for paying sales tax.
- International buyers are responsible for the customs fees on their orders.
Posted with eBay Mobile