- Ships within 2 business days
- Ships to
- Returns Accepted, 7 Days Money Back
- 100% positive feedback 1breadmaker (1,202)
Vintage Gerber Folding Sportsman II "V-Steel" Knife
This is one of several listings this week.
In the next few weeks, I will be listing knives I've collected from the 1960's to the present. This includes... Randall, Fischer, Cooper, Lile, and others. Also I've collected factory knives... Gerber, Al Mar, Case, Colt , Buck and others.
This listing is for a Rare Vintage Gerber Folding Sportsman II with V-Steel , Vascowear Steel, in Very Good Condition . Gerber made these knives for one year and were very pricey for the time. This knife is used and has a few dings and a couple of chips on the handles, but not bad, see pictures. The blade is tight and snaps strong.
- Very Good Condition
- 3 3/4 " Drop Point V- Steel Blade w/slight marks(see pic) - Lockback
- 4 5/8 " Tropical Hardwood Handles w/two small chips(see pic)
- Brass Bolsters w/Brass Liners
- 8 " Overall Length - Open 4 5/8" Overall Length - Closed
- Gerber Leather Sheath
Must be 18 years or older to Bid. Payment should be received within 3 days. Will ship within 2 days payment clears. Will ship priority mail, insurance and confirmation included. Please, email for other payment options
Thank you for looking at the auction and Good Luck.