Vintage CRYSTAL pOWDER JAR w SILVER PLATE REPOUSSE LID
You are bidding on a beautiful vintage glass & silver plate powder jar! I found this piece at an estate sale along with more vanity collectibles and a lot of other interesting items! Check out my other items!
- Vintage powder or cream jar
- Heavy crystal base
- Silver plate lid with repousse flowers
- I can't find a sterling mark, so I am assuming is is silverplate
- A beauty
Maker: MLB CO. U.S.A. 43 15
- 4 3/4" diameter
- 2 1/4" tall
- Dusty. Needs cleaning
- Some scratches in the glass from use over the years
- A dent in the center, some scratches & tarnish on the lid
- I don't know if all the silver will polish. I used a silver cloth to polish briefly, but it needs more work
- Good condition. No chips, flakes, or cracks
- Because I am liquidating local estates, all items are sold as is, where is. Most of my items are vintage and will naturally show wear from age and use. This is an auction, and the sale of this item will be considered final.
- I have endeavored to photograph and accurately describe every item as to its condition and authenticity to the best of my ability. Photographs are part of the description - I take multiple photographs and in most cases, photos are better than what you would find in a Sotheby's catalog. If you are not sure what you are bidding on, please DO NOT bid.
- I am happy to answer any questions during the auction! :)
***YOUR SATISFACTION :
- is of the utmost importance to me! Before leaving anything other than a 5 star positive feedback, PLEASE contact me first to see if we can resolve any problems!
***BEST OFFER ITEMS:
- I will gladly consider any reasonable offer.
- Offers for half or less than half the listed price will not be considered.
- I offer a choice of the cheapest shipping method 1st, and then always offer priority shipping. If I feel the item will be safest with priority shipping, I recommend that option first.
- I charge only the amount billed by USPS plus a small handling fee to cover the cost of bubble wrap, peanuts, and padded envelopes.
- I ship frequently, but do not have control over how long the carrier takes to deliver your item.
***International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Due to the poor mail system, I will no longer ship to Russia or China
On any international packages valued at $25.00 or over, I will now only ship by priority international mail or Fed EX. A tracking number is provided for those services. Even if the package weighs less than 4 lbs., which qualifies for first class international mail shipping, I will ONLY ship via priority international or priority flat rate international mail. Ebay uses the tracking number to prove the item has been delivered. ***The exceptions to this rule are shipping to Canada, the United Kingdom, France, & Australia. I will continue to ship via first class international mail to those countries if the package qualifies by weight.
***I highly value my Seller's reputation, feedback, and my repeat customers! If there is a problem with ANYTHING, please contact me asap, and I will do my best to correct the situation.
I add many new items each week from estate and tag sales. I hope to see you again and again! Check out my other items! Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Thanks for bidding on this vintage powder jar! Stock # 18OP5S1-20611FSA
PAYMENT: Payment must be received within 10 days of the closing date of the auction. I accept PayPal.
Your order will be shipped to the address registered with PayPal. If you want the item shipped to a different address, you must email me and receive a confirmation of your request. Otherwise, the item will be shipped to the registered address.
MULTIPLE PURCHASES: I will gladly combine purchases for a savings on shipping!
SHIPPING: Winner pays shipping. If you would like an item double boxed, there will be additional shipping fees. Please mail for fees before making payment (if you want an item double boxed).
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Shipping fees for international buyers will vary. Items will be marked as merchandise, and the actual price will be stated on the customs form. I do not mark items as gifts. I no longer ship to Russia.
INSURANCE: Insurance is highly recommended on all breakable items. If you pay for insurance & the item is broken in transit, a claim will be filed with the shipper. The shipper is responsible for refunding your money. I cannot be responsible for the handling of a package once the item has left my hands. If you do not buy insurance and the item is broken in transit, I will not be responsible for reimbursing you the price of the item.
BEST OFFER ITEMS: We will gladly consider any reasonable offer. Offers for half or less than half the listed price will not be considered.
REFUNDS: All sales are final. Refunds are made only if there is a major error in the item description. Most of what I sell is antique or collectible, so it will naturally have some wear or age. I make every effort to describe and photograph condition fully. I do not accept returns if you change your mind or simply do not like the item. If I agree to a return, the buyer will be responsible for the shipping fee. Refunds are made for the original purchase price only. Shipping fees are not included. For a refund to be made, the item must be returned in the same condition as when it was originally shipped, and it must be returned within 7 days of receipt.
NEW MERCHANDISE: I add many new items each week from estate and tag sales. I hope to see you again and again! Check out my other items! Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
We live in the heart of rural Pennsylvania, which is a haven for antique lovers! We have purchased antiques and collectibles for many years. Our love of connecting the buyer with the "perfect" find led to our eBay store. Many new items in a wide variety of categories are added each week. Please be sure to check back often!
If there is a problem with your order, please email at valeriestrunk.comcast.net and we will make every effort to correct the problem. Thanks for your consideration!