LOCAL PICK UP ONLY IN REDDING, CT
75 minutes from New York City or Hartford, CT
I am selling my entire collection of vintage red & white kitchen items from the 1920s through 1960s. From small gadgets to furniture, these items have been collected over the last 20 years. Save me as a favorite seller to be alerted as new items are listed.
Fantastic original Hoosier or Sellers style kitchen cabinet or baking station. Includes the original glass jars and cutting board, which are hard to find. It probably dates from the early 1900s.
- Wooden cabinet painted white with chrome hardware.
- Porcelain enamel top work counter surface that slides in and out for more space when you need it. White surface with dark blue edge.
- Built-in flower sifter.
- Built-in spice rack with rolling pin holder.
- Built-in pull out cutting board that stores in the bottom cabinet.
- Bottom drawer is a vegetable or potato bin.
- Original Glass Jars with screw on metal lids: Coffee, Tea (each is embossed), 5 spice jars (one is a shaker w. holes), flour or sugar bowl with scoop (missing lid).
- Six tea cup hooks.
Height: 30" to counter, 66" overall. Width: 41.5". 26.5" deep.
In excellent condition for its age. It was repainted prior to my purchase almost 20 years ago, but the paint still looks great. Just a few chips in spots. Chrome hardware is bright & shiny. Only damage to cabinet is a small corner of the bottom drawer is missing, but you have to bend down to see it. No missing parts except the lid is missing from the sugar/flour jar. All other jars intact. Tambour door works perfectly. I pulled it away from the wall and the plywood back of the lower cabinet is buckling. See photos for details.
Please read the description and enlarge the pictures to see the item’s condition. Pictures are a critical part of the description. Please e-mail me any questions before you bid.
Terms of Sale
PAYMENT: PAYPAL only. Payment due within two days of auction's end.
NO SHIPPING: LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. Item is located in Redding Ridge, CT. Only 75 mins from NYC or Hartford, CT. Winning bidder must contact seller to make an appt. for pick-up within 2 days of auction ending. Item must be picked up within 14 days of end of auction.
FEEDBACK: I will leave positive feedback once I know you are satisfied with your purchase. If you have any concerns whatsoever, please contact me before you leave feedback.
Posted with eBay Mobile