We use calculated shipping to try to get as close as possible to the actual shipping cost. NO handling fees. In the event of an overcharge of shipping we will refund you any shipping overage.
- Yes, we do combine shipping! Please let us know once you have finished shopping and we will send an invoice with the best rate possible for your items.
- Most items ship via USPS or UPS and will have a delivery confirmation number which can be used to track your order.
- Orders ship between 1 to 3 business days after payment is made. We can not control delivery times after the item has shipped.
- Insurance is provided if the item is very fragile, or has a value of over $250.00 and is included in the shipping charges.
- Any shipping damage must be reported within 24 hours to be claimed with the shipping service; do not discard any shipping materials.
- The shipping company is responsible for all delivery failures and shipping refunds, if any.
Sorry we do not offer International Shipping at this time
Due to the rare nature of the items being sold, we offer a limited return policy, by purchasing from The Calvert Collection you agree to the following terms:
If an item is defective upon receipt (DOA), buyer must contact us within 3 days of receipt of the item. At that time, we will arrange for the return of your item. Replacement or refund will be made upon receipt of the returned item. Returns must have prior authorization. This does not apply to items described as untested, as-is, or not working in the auction description. Items described as such will not be accepted for return. Shipping is non-refundable.
We include several detailed pictures of each item, as we believe you deserve to see exactly what it is you are considering bidding on. We are professionals and stand behind everything we offer. It is not just our business, it is our passion. Bid with complete confidence.
If an item is not as described, we will give you a full refund including shipping & pay for return shipping.
- The majority of what we sell is from estates, pawn shops and businesses with excess inventory. Please understand that we do not have the equipment, facilities, or time to fully test every item. If we say the item works, then it was tested to the best of our ability.
- All items and contents are described to the best of our ability. Photos provided are part of the description. We examine all items and supply all available Make/Model information. We will try to answer all questions in a timely manner.
- Please see item photos for compete details and condition. Item descriptions are provided accurately, seller shall not be liable for vendor or manufacturer errors in specifications; please email questions prior to bidding.
- Items are sold as is with no warranty; please see item description for full details regarding item guarantee, function, partial function or non function.
- Please allow up to 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) for us to respond to your email or phone message.
- If you have not heard back from us within 24 hours, please check your spam and trash folders; we do try our best to stay on top of things. If you have a question about an an existing eBay order or would like to know more about an item we are offering, our phone number is 310-497-7946
- Please use the eBay feedback function fairly. Your communications are welcome and we urge you to please reach out to us if you have any issues. Negative feedback should be your very last resort. It should never happen if you contact us and let us help you! Our phone number is (310) 497-7946
- Please leave a 5 star feedback for each category if you are satisfied with your purchase. We will do the same for you once YOU HAVE LEFT FEEDBACK!
- Positive feedback is very important to us. We try very hard to satisfy our customers, let us help you!
Thank you for shopping The Calvert Collection!