This listing is for a very collectible vintage elegant etched divided relish dish that was made by the Cambridge Glass Company, circa 1940 - 1958. It is in the Wildflower pattern as shown in the photos.
The relish dish measures 12" x 7 1/2" x 2". It has four feet on the base, three sections including a long celery section. The handles are scrolled as shown and the glass is clean, clear and free from cracks, chips, and cloudiness! It is definitely an older piece as the glass has a green glow under black light!
A wonderful estate find ~ elegant and fine-quality!
International Buyers – Please Note:
· Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
· Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
· These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
· We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
· We ship using Priority International only -- no first class shipping as it does not provide tracking or protection for buyer or seller!
Please write if I can provide additional photos or information. See my other auctions for more vintage items!