- 468 sold / More than 10 available
- Ships within 1 business day
- Ships to
- US, CA, GB, DK, RO, SK, BG, CZ, FI, HU, LV, LT, MT, EE, AU, GR, PT, CY, SI, JP, CN, SE, KR, ID, TW, ZA, TH, BE, FR, HK, IE, NL, PL, ES, IT, DE, AT, RU, IL, MX, NZ, PH, SG, CH, NO, SA, UA, AE, QA, KW, BH, HR, MY, TR, CL, CO, CR, DO, PA, TT, BR, GT, SV, HN, JM
- Returns Accepted, 14 Days Money Back
- 100% positive feedback ejs3 (1,182)
For a Limited Time: FREE SHIPPING! on orders of 3 or more!Say No to Ugly Tivo IR Blaster Cables!
TiVo to Comcast DTA Adapter Cable
This direct connect adapter cable give
your Series 1 or Series 2 TiVo channel/recording control ability over
your Xfinity, Comcast, Motorola*, Pace or Thomsen DTA boxes.
Known compatibility with the following Cable Equipment:
Compatible with the following TiVo / DVR Equipment:
- DC50x (Pace DTA)
- PCR110c (Pace/Comcast)
- PR150BNM (Pace/Comcast)
- RNG100 (Cisco/SA)
- RNG110 (Pace)
- RNG200N (Pace - Cogeco Cable)
- DC550/D (Pace - Cogeco Cable)
- DMS-2002U Evolution
- 4640HDC (Cisco/Scientific Atlanta)
- DCI 1011 (Thomson)
- DCI 105COM1
- DCX 3200M P2 ( Motorola/Comcast)
- DCX 3501-M (Motorola)
- Cisco DTA30 (Comcast)
- Cisco DTA170HD (Comcast)
- Suddenlink Digitalink DC732
- Motorola QIP7100-p2 (Verizon FiOS)
- Motorola DTA100
Note: If your TiVo doesn't work with IR Blasters it won't work with
this cable either. Your TiVo must be IR Blaster Compatible.
- All TiVo brand Series 2 or Series 2 Dual Tuner
- All TiVo brand Series 1 DVR
- All TiVo's that supports TiVo IR Blasters
- Toshiba SDH-400 and RS-TX20 models
- Sony SVR-2000
- Elgato EyeTV HD DVR new
- ReplayTV RTV5060 new
- NeoTV Prime GTV100 new
Not compatible with the following cable equipment: DCT2244 or DCT2224
other designs out there on the web, communication is performed
optically inside the In-Line chip. This maintains an electrically
isolated state between your TiVo and DTA as originally intended.
Because IR communications occurs inside the IC chip this improves
reliability and performance over IR Blasters. Other listings on Ebay
might sell similar cables but we believe our cable is superior in design
and quality of construction. Each cable has color coded heat shrink
strain reliefs, labeled and electrically shielded. All cables are TiVo
tested prior to shipping. I have tested these units
on all my TiVo's and found it very reliable. Please remember no matter
what cable you choose they will not work if your cable DTA
does not have an external IR INPUT jack or any equipment that requires a
- Approximately 34" in length
- Color Coded Cables for easy installation
- Improved Reliability over stock IR Blasters
- Integrated In-Line chip located in end-cap for better durability.
- TiVo already setup for IR blasters? Just plug in this cable your done!
- Lost your IR blasters? Use this cable to setup your TiVo / DTA.
- No UGLY IR Blasters Glued to your Home Theater Equipment.
- Each adapter is tested prior to shipping.
- Instructions Included.
- Cable appearance may vary from photos.
Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated nor endorsed by Xfinity, Comcast or Tivo companies.
You are bidding on 1 Direct Connect Adapter Cable.
TiVo IR Blaster Cable shown is NOT included......
n fact is was thrown in the trash immediately after photo was taken!)