Say No to Ugly Tivo IR Blaster Cables!
This direct connect adapter cable give your Series 1 or Series 2 TiVo channel/recording control ability over your Xfinity, Comcast, Motorola*, Pace or Thomsen DTA boxes.
Known compatibility with the following Cable Equipment:
- DC50x (Pace DTA)
- PCR110c (Pace/Comcast)
- PR150BNM (Pace/Comcast)
- RNG100 (Cisco/SA)
- RNG110 (Pace)
- RNG200N (Pace - Cogeco Cable)
- DC550/D (Pace - Cogeco Cable)
- DMS-2002U Evolution
- 4640HDC (Cisco/Scientific Atlanta)
- DCI 1011 (Thomson)
- DCI 105COM1
- DCX 3200M P2 ( Motorola/Comcast)
- DCX 3501-M (Motorola)
- Cisco DTA30 (Comcast)
- Cisco DTA170HD (Comcast)
- Suddenlink Digitalink DC732
- Motorola QIP7100-p2 (Verizon FiOS)
- Motorola DTA100
Compatible with the following TiVo / DVR Equipment:
- All TiVo brand Series 2 or Series 2 Dual Tuner
- All TiVo brand Series 1 DVR
- All TiVo's that supports TiVo IR Blasters
- Toshiba SDH-400 and RS-TX20 models
- Sony SVR-2000
- Elgato EyeTV HD DVR new
- ReplayTV RTV5060 new
- NeoTV Prime GTV100 new
Not compatible with the following cable equipment: DCT2244 or DCT2224
- Approximately 34" in length
- Color Coded Cables for easy installation
- Improved Reliability over stock IR Blasters
- Integrated In-Line chip located in end-cap for better durability.
- TiVo already setup for IR blasters? Just plug in this cable your done!
- Lost your IR blasters? Use this cable to setup your TiVo / DTA.
- No UGLY IR Blasters Glued to your Home Theater Equipment.
- Each adapter is tested prior to shipping.
- Instructions Included.
- Cable appearance may vary from photos.
Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated nor endorsed by Xfinity, Comcast or Tivo companies.
You are bidding on 1 Direct Connect Adapter Cable.
TiVo IR Blaster Cable shown is NOT included......
(In fact is was thrown in the trash immediately after photo was taken!)