Doll Panties for 3-4" Miniature Bisque Dolls- Natural/Ivory Crochet 3pr X-Small

$16.95 Buy It Now, $2.95 Shipping, 30-Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee
Seller: bebe*stitcher ✉️ (464) 100%, Location: Copperopolis, California, US, Ships to: WORLDWIDE & many other countries, Item: 145057293415 Doll Panties for 3-4" Miniature Bisque Dolls- Natural/Ivory Crochet 3pr X-Small.

PLEASE NOTE: These original designs are the property of Grace's Morning Glories and are NOT to be copied for Resale.

♡♡♡♡♡ These are one-of-a-kind designs, using my own patterns - Undies for your tiniest little Mademoiselles!

PLEASE NOTE: These original designs are the property of Grace's Morning Glories and are NOT to be copied for Resale.
These are one-of-a-kind designs, using my own patterns.
Listing is for three pair of panties in Natural / Antique White tatting thread (depending on color of thread I have on hand).

These will fit an approximately 3 to 4 inch doll.

>>** Please send a message with questions about your doll's size - I can also make them in all one size and in ecru, various colors, antique white or natural cream <<**. Please let me know your color choice. If none chosen, I will send Antique White or White.

They measure: (extra small) up to about 2-1/2 inches around, and are about 1" in length.

They tie with drawstrings for a nice fit.

They have shell stitch ruffled borders on the legs.

The threads used are very fine tatting threads in natural/antique white ~ or you may choose ecru or pastels in pink or blue. Or you may request a color of your choice.

****** Please Note: This listing is for the 3 pieces in natural. (Please see my other listings for a camisole and panty set & a one-piece chemise / pantalette).

All my items are stored in a smoke-free, pet-free home.
Please see my other listings for others in more sizes shown in the last group photo. My creations are mine alone, designed by me using my patterns and designs. These original designs are the property of Grace's Morning Glories and are NOT to be copied for Resale. This will also fit other dolls of like size. Please measure your dolls or email your measurement questions. I also do special orders for sizes and colors, as time allows.   My creations are mine alone, and are not affiliated with the Kish Doll Company.

Please Note: Please see my other listings for others in more sizes shown in the last photo.

Kish's Riley and her friends love to model the new boutique outfits, made especially for them by Grace's Morning Glories, and hope your dolls will enjoy them too! See my other auctions for more One-of-a-Kind Outfits for various size dolls, including other small 2- 6" dollhouse size dolls, which will fit both your bisque and porcelain dolls. More outfits coming for the 14" to 16" size dolls. See my ME page for more doll clothes. ...... >^..^< ...... Check out my other great auctions on my other ebay ID: trvlrrr - save $$$ by combining shipping charges.

...... >^..^< ......

And for listings of dolls from my collection I am offering for bids.....see my mrng*glories page.

PAYMENT Inside USA- PAYPAL is preferred. Email with any questions.

(Outside of USA ~ email for shipping charges - payment method is PayPal only). SHIPPING .......... Winning Bidder to pay shipping- First Class Mail or Priority Mail, each with Free Delivery Confirmation & Tracking Number.

(Out of USA - I can Airmail First Class this packet for $4.95) I always combine your purchases for shipping discounts. Please let me know when you are done shopping and I will send a combined invoice with shipping discounts.

....... >^..^< ........See my other auctions - Some of my items may even have Free Shipping! 

MY OTHER AUCTIONS

CONTACT US

Any questions, just email and I will be glad to answer. (Click on "Ask a question" below). Thanks for bidding and good luck! Use "Buy It Now" and Paypal payment for fastest shipment. I ship fast and I ship Worldwide!
  • Condition: New
  • Clothing Type: Pants
  • Number of Pieces: 3
  • Color: Beige
  • Doll Type: Picolette doll
  • Material: cotton thread
  • Year Manufactured: 2023
  • Hand Crochet Doll Outfits: fits 3 - 4 Inch dolls
  • Vintage: No
  • Brand: Grace's Morning Glories
  • Clothing Style: underwear
  • Type: Panties
  • Compatible Doll Size: 3 - 4 inch
  • Features: Artist Made, Handmade
  • Antique doll clothing: fits Miniature Mignonette & Picolette Dolls
  • Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
  • Handmade: Yes

PicClick Insights - Doll Panties for 3-4" Miniature Bisque Dolls- Natural/Ivory Crochet 3pr X-Small PicClick Exclusive

•  Popularity - 3 watchers, 0.0 new watchers per day, 336 days for sale on eBay. High amount watching. 1 sold, 2 available.
  •  Best Price -
  •  Seller - 464+ items sold. 0% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.

People Also Loved PicClick Exclusive