- Ships within 2 business days
- Ships to
- Returns Accepted, 7 Days Money Back
- 100% positive feedback larcantiques (4,625)
Thomas SPRAYIT Diaphragm Sprayer #600-8 AIR COMPRESSOR
L@@K!!!!! Thomas SPRAYIT Diaphragm Sprayer #600-8 AIR COMPRESSOR!!! NO RESERVE!!!
You are bidding on a vintage Thomas Industries SPRAYIT Diaphragm Sprayer Model Number: 600-8 AIR COMPRESSOR. 115V AC, 60 Cycle, 3.0 Amps. This is an Estate Sale find from a local artist but based on the condition, it does not appear to have been used much at all. I plugged it in and the Compressor Unit ran smoothly and appeared to be pushing air well. It comes with a fabric covered hose.
A nice Air Brushing Compressor for yourself or for that special friend or family member!
If you want additional close up photos or a more detailed description, please email me and if time allows before the end of the sale, I will try to get that info back to you.
SOLD "AS DESCRIBED" Please don't be confused by my low minimum and no reserve requirement. It is not an indication of low value or poor quality condition. See my description for any specific or obvious condition issues. I start most of my auctions at this low price and let my Buyers determine final sales price. The Photo(s) I have attached are actual photos, not stock reproduction photos. This is the actual item for sale!
Shipping weight will be 12 Pounds from Zip Code 39047 and this item will be shipped anywhere in the lower 48 States via UPS Ground Shipping. If you are the Winning Bidder on this item, please provide a street address as UPS cannot deliver to a post office box. No handling charge will be assessed on this purchase.
Please ask any questions before you bid if you need more specific information. This is a great group of items to add to your collection or to give as a gift to that special friend or family member. If you would like a different photo angle or a close-up of a particular item, please let me know and if there is time, I will try to email the image to you prior to the close of the sale. Thanks and Good Luck!!
Thanks for stopping by and please take a moment and check out my other sales by clicking my link below!!!
· Payments by PayPal go out on in two (2) business days.
· Please include the item number on all communications.
· The Confirmed Shipping Address in your PayPal payment will be utilzed for shipping. Please do not request shipping to another address as PayPal Seller Protection does not apply if an item is shipped to an address different than that provided by PayPal.
· Seller utilizes Priority Mail and UPS Ground Shipping only unless otherwise indicated.
· Shipping weights are calculated on an estimated fully-packed weight and may be rounded up to the next pound on borderline weights. All purchases less than two pounds will be shipped via Priority Mail. Shipments 2 pounds or more will be shipped via UPS Ground Shipping. On heavy books (in excess of 2 pounds) or multiple book orders, Seller will ship via USPS book rate (Media Mail) to save postage costs. Shipping and Handling costs are NOT refundable for shipped items.
· Payments must be received within four (4) business days of close of sale or the item will be relisted for sale.
· Seller reserves the right to refuse bids from users with negative feedback.
· Due to changes in the responsibilities of Seller by eBay, Delivery Confirmation and Insurance will now be included on all purchases shipped via Priority Mail. Buyer will be assessed a Handling Charge to cover these additional costs. I regret that this has become necessary but since I must now prove that the item was delivered to the Winning Bidder and I must now accept liability for damage in shipping, I have no alternative but to add these costs as a handling cost.
· Domestic shipments to U.S. Buyers only unless approved by Seller prior to close of sale
· If my tape measure or mannequin is in the photo, it is for display purposes only and is not included in this sale .
Please Check Out
My Other Auctions by