The Carriage House ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
Unit Available: 2013
Annual Float Weeks 1-52
Studio, 1 Bathroom, Partial Kitchen, Sleeps 2
Deeded As Unit #31, Float Week
Check In: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Your room at The Carriage House, located
one block off the Strip, puts you in the
heart of Las Vegas. Relax by the pool and
spa, play tennis, or enjoy all that Las
Vegas has to offer, including world
renowned dining and spectacular
entertainment. Tickets to shows
or tours can be purchased on property.
Please contact the resort's concierge
directly. Extend your vacation and rent
additional nights and receive 10-50
percent off rental rates. The resort's Web
site is www.carriagehouselasvegas.com.
Terms and Conditions:
***HIGH BIDDER MUST EMAIL ME THEIR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE & FAX WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION'S CLOSE TO START THE CLOSING PROCESS***
Buyer will be sent a purchase contract and closing instructions once their information has been received.
• By placing a bid on this item you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids on our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
If we have not received the high bidders information within 10 days of auction, a non paying bidder dispute will be filed with eBay. Bidder has 7 days to submit information from the time the dispute is opened.
Payment is due in full, one week (7 Days) from the date the high bidder receives the Purchase Contract
All funds (Payment) are held by GO Properties, Inc. licensed, bonded and insured Real Estate/Closing Company. Funds will be held by GO Properties, Inc. escrow until ownership has been transferred.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. We strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the property. If there is an error in the listing or any encumbrance on the title, the buyer can return the property for a complete refund.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 8-12 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email us if you have any questions regarding closing.
Good Luck and Happy Bidding! Thank you.
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms.