Welcome to my ebay auction/store! Thanks for coming!
Up for your purchasing pleasure, one (–1–) new in the box NIB NOS BOX of 20 TITANIA brand (Germany) STANDARD REUSABLE 2” by 2” SLIDE TRANSPARENCY MOUNTS MOUNT for 35mm FULL-FRAME (24 X 36 mm) GLASS-type. Brand new box of 20 reusable plastic and glass slide mount. Glass keeps even the most warped film perfectly flat for optimal focus. USPS First Class Mail 11 ounce rate for one lot (please email for S/H on multiple quantities). International customers please read notes at bottom of description. Check my feedback and buy with confidence.
Please take a few moments to read this Really Important Stuff - undoing a sale will take far more time:
● contact me or eBay checkout within 2 days of auction end or purchase
● USPS goes out randomly, FedEx generally goes out Fridays only (66 miles R/T!!)
● WYSARIWYG (what you see and read is what you get) ask BEFORE bidding!!
● “oops I did not see that” is no excuse - please read this listing completely!
● requests for additional photos require a direct email address please
● Your choice of USPS from 87015 or FedEx from 87110 (Albuquerque NM USA). I use FedEx Ground exclusively for larger/heavier items, eBay’s shipping calculator doesn’t support FedEx - please click UPS Ground instead (rates are comparable).
● I will combine where feasible, allowable & economical.
● for auctions, bid your max now, and eBay’s proxy bidding system does the rest, automatically keeping you above lower bidders - don’t miss out, forget, be sniped, or fall prey to last-minute technical difficulties - you snooze, you lose!!!
● for store items, all reasonable offers are accepted (seller defines reasonable!). Prices remain constant, thus you must pro-actively MAKE AN OFFER!!
● please notify seller of a problem within 24 hours of receipt (and save all packing)
● all electronics & camera equipment sales to Canada are STRICTLY AS-IS
● “The Fine Print” below is there to ensure a fair, honest, enjoyable transaction - please take the time to read it - I want you to be confident and satisfied!!
ATTENTION SCAMMERS - Nobody here is STUPID ENOUGH to fall for any of your infantile schemes, so don’t even bother to buy and then request money back on a large overpayment, etc. IT’S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! You’ll get NOTHING!! You will be blocked and reported to eBay, and your identity will be publicized on the internet for the world to see.
Please Read “The Fine Print”:
Your bid/offer/Buy-It-Now creates a legally binding contract. Please do not proceed if you do not intend to complete a winning transaction. The entire eBay community takes a dim view of non-payers. All transgressions will be appropriately handled via the applicable mechanisms (including but not limited to negative feedback text, eBay’s dispute mechanism, banishment from my auctions and store, and for items over $99.99, national credit reporting). By bidding, offering or using Buy-It-Now, you agree to ALL terms, not those you choose. If you don’t agree, PLEASE DON’T BID/OFFER/BUY. Most of this is for YOUR protection & information. Choosing NOT to read these terms does not negate them. If you need an exception, PLEASE ASK FIRST!!!
Please “request total” or check out (where fixed domestic shipping is specified in the description) within 2 days of the sale. The sooner you state your shipping preference, the sooner I can invoice. I ship from zip code 87015 for USPS, 87110 for FedEx (Albuquerque area New Mexico, USA, mountain time zone). Please include item # or title in the “subject” of any direct email, as I do not open email without a subject. I respond promptly to all identifiable mail - if you are not getting a response, please check your eBay Messages and spam/junk folders for my response, and ensure that I am set as a safe non-spam email contact.
Combined shipping will always apply when safe, practical and allowable. I use FedEx for large/heavy items - eBay does not support Fedex, so please select the comparable UPS service instead.
● FedEx - your choice of speeds - domestic only - see www.fedex.com for services and rates - FedEx Ground is usually the cheapest method for weights over 3-4 lbs. (except the special cases of qualified USPS Media Mail and items fitting into USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate packaging) - cheaper to a BONA-FIDE commercial address (they check!) - FedEx includes the first $100 of insurance in their base rates, USPS does not - additional increments of $100 indemnity at cost - all FedEx shipments are trackable online or by phone - “signature delivery” service is available at cost - shipping address cannot be a USPS PO BOX.
● USPS (United States Postal Service) - choice of all appropriate speeds and services - see www.usps.com for details - where domestic USPS service is cost-effective, I have quoted a fixed domestic cost in the listing - also note that tracking is only possible with Insurance, Delivery Confirmation, Signature Confirmation, Certified Mail, Express Mail or Registered Mail. Ordinary mail is NOT trackable. Having reasonable expectations of USPS performance will help keep everyone happier.
● If you live in the Albuquerque metropolitan area, I will be more than happy to meet you somewhere mutually agreeable, saving you shipping charges and waiting, and me packing and dispatching time - no extra charge.
Shipping may include a minimal charge for packaging materials to insure safe arrival (separately stated if significant). Normally, I endeavor to recycle and reuse clean, intact boxes and other packing material at no charge to you whatsoever. I do not believe it is fair to make anything on the shipping (I, too, am turned off by some of the utterly outrageous shipping charges). Also, I have never felt that it is fair to require your use of insurance (where USPS is used, delivery confirmation will be MANDATORY for items over $24.99 paid with PayPal). Insurance will always be offered when available. However, if you choose not to insure, shipment is totally at your risk once the item is dispatched. Please remember that I have no more control over the carriers than you do once your item is dispatched (this goes for your incoming remittance as well!!). I will assist in any way possible in the event of a problem (e.g. providing copies of shipping documents). Insurance claims are filed upon my receipt and inspection of the returned item/package, and are paid when I have been paid by carrier. In the event of repairable damage, seller will be the sole determinant of whether refund or repair-and-reshipment occurs. Carrier claims are filed upon safe return of item.
Non-payment will result in negative feedback text and an eBay dispute strike! At my sole discretion, I will then either “second chance” or re-list the item. Please be sure to include the item number or title with your remittance - if I have to play detective, it will only delay your eagerly anticipated shipment!!! Please please please clearly indicate to which address you would like your goods shipped (registered eBay address?, address on your check?, address on your remittance cover?, other?).
WYSARIWYG (what you see and read is what you get). With the rare exception of a commodity-type fungible item (all are alike or equivalent) or a generic picture, you get the actual item pictured and described. If no remote or instruction manual or other accessory is pictured or described, it is not present. If there is any doubt in your mind whatsoever, please ASK before bidding/offering/buying! Things in photos for the obvious purpose of illustrating scale or size (like a simoleon, ruler or my foot!) are not considered to be part of the item. It all depends on what your definition of the word “is” is (LOL), and how much knowledge you have about “nucular” energy and defibulators (LOL again).
All sales are final, except in the event of my material error in description. In such case, upon your safe return of the item in the identical condition as you received it with all supplied accessories, if any, a full refund, including your return shipping charges by the least expensive practical method will be promptly made. Please notify within 24 hours of receipt if you believe there is a problem (or there has been damage in transit), and save all the original packing materials (carriers demand this for insurance claims). Note that these provisions do not cover mere buyer’s remorse, failure to read this description, damage by carrier, damage by you, misuse, improper connections or installation, incorrect polarity/voltage/line frequency, exceeding marked/stated capacities, etc., and do not cover any fees you incur to make or send payment. Every effort is made to ensure an accurate description. I welcome your corrections!
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS please email first for shipping and payment information, otherwise your bid may be cancelled!!! International payments MUST be made with a US-drawn payment instrument. Canadian, Australian, and Japanese Postal Orders in US$ are acceptable. You AGREE to be entirely responsible for customs charges, and I reserve the right to request and hold a DEPOSIT to ensure these fees are paid in a timely fashion when a commercial carrier is utilized. You can estimate postal rates at the USPS web site www.usps.com. I do not falsify customs documents. THANKS! GRACIAS! GRAZIE! DANKE!
You are more than welcome to copy any or all of “The Fine Print” above; no need to ask first! (08/2008)