Vintage Wood CIGAR BOX
TAX STAMP, HORSE and JOCKEY
Size: 8-7/8" x 5¼ " x 2-5/8"
It is is decorated with paper printed advertisement that feature a horse. The lid top and inside lid, as well as two sides have colorful horse picture labels. There is also a Tax Stamp on the lid appears to be dated with punched holes, “7-5-33”.This box once contained, "CLARO" cigars. The name of the cigar, "The Harvester" is printed all around as boarder on the top. The bottom of the box is emboss printed with, "...Fact. (Factory) No. 993 14th Dist., N.Y. 50" as well as tax information. The side of the box reads, "RECORD BREAKER”.
The inside reads, "Now Five Cents WORTH DOUBLE * for a quarter century sold for 10¢ –NOW 5¢".
The many colorful horse pictures make this an interesting box.
Condition: We found this in Dad’s work shop filled with misc. screws so the inside bottom is pretty dirty and the edges show wear but is sturdy over-all and functional.
Check out my other items!
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
· Please address any questions you may have about this item or the terms of this auction prior to making your bidding decision as all sales are final. Our merchandise ships from a pet free, smoke free home.
· Additional photos are available upon request. Just supply your email address in a message with enough time to reply before auctions end!
· Payment must be received within 3 days of auctions close when paying by PayPal. You may email seller for payment options.
· FREE Shipping to a USA destination is via USPS First Class Mail or Parcel Post and usually within the next business day after payment is received.
· Please contact us in advance of leaving feedback if you have any issues that require addressing.
· We work very hard to keep a 5-star rating. Please be kind by leaving positive feedback and we will do the same.