is the upgrade to the popular and successful SESSION model. This sleek new harp is presented with a bold look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound. 100% German made and hand tuned!The SESSION STEEL
• ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
• ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates
• rivets and screws made of stainless steel
• lips and beard-friendly design
• minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely
small tolerances between reed and reedplate
• stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
• an up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reedGenuine leather case
THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICE SEYDEL ALLOWS US TO SELL THESE FOR!
Blues harp legend Charlie Musselwhite says of Seydel Harmonicas: "I can't tell you how much I really really really like these harps!"
Mark Hummel is a Seydel player and official Seydel endorser, and Howard Levy also often uses Seydel harmonicas.
Seydel is the oldest ongoing harmonica factory, having started in 1847, and it was Hohner's biggest competitor until after World War II, when it ended up on the wrong side of the Iron Curtain. It survived that period and is now coming into it's own again, but, unlike Hohner, this is a small factory still making harmonicas the old fashioned way, on old machinery, and by hand. They take great pride in their work. I know, because I visited the factory and met the craftsmen there. Their web site is www.seydel1847.com.
So, why not try one? This is the guaranteed lowest price in the world on this model Seydel harmonica. Eezyreeder is an authorized Seydel Sales Partner.
Please click here to see all my listings for more harps available.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL OF MY HARMONICA GUIDES ON EBAY!