Please note that this software was developed for customers that are very familiar with Microsoft Windows operating systems and are "power users". If this would be your first purchase of radio control software, please read the manuals, which can be downoaded for free from the Callsignsoftware.com web site, to determine if this software is right for you.
red_ella provides CallSign Software as a ready to
install kit and has the lowest prices in all countries. Purchases of
software from this site will provide you with a fully registered product
that is eligible for free updates and discounted upgrades.
with your purchase are 30 days of
telephone support as required to get the software up and running
in case you experience any problems. This listing offers the Ultra
Series Radio Control Software for the Icom R75 receiver. The functions and features in this software exceed what
is available in the Icom supplied radio control program. With
purchase and registration of the ScopeStationUltra
software, you will be provided access to all software updates for
version 4 via the internet at no additional cot and with no Annual subscription. Also as a registered owner, future major
upgrades will be provided at a discount.
CallSign Software was first developed in year 2000 for the Ten Tec
Pegasus. It has been in continuous development since then with about ten
different versions available for Yaesu, Kenwood, Icom, Ten Tec, Flex Radio and ANAN HPSDR series radios. Each software set is compiled from C and C++ 32 bit language
code. Currently all software products are being shipped as the 34th tested and released version of HamStationUltra
for transceivers and ScopeStationUltra
for receivers. The software base has had 4 major changes in structure
with the current 4xxx series delivered to customers for over five years. Over 1,400 CallSign software sets have been sold to 25 countries
on all continents. The software base is constantly being tested and
improved by feedback from our customers.
Why purchase this software when you can get similar software for free?
You will get:
A fully tested, fully integrated, fast operating software package that
was designed specifically for this radio model. Not a software set that
happens to run your particular radio model's main functions but misses
many of the radio's features that you use.
2. Full operating
manuals for real non-experimental software that is supported by
engineers on call on call 24/7. Each kit sold includes a CD with a
start-up/installation application, the product, the license, a full set
of manuals to support the use of the product, a USB2 to serial cable
that is compatible with the software (no guessing about what will work),
and a DB-9 extension cable that is appropriate for the radio application.
3. Telephone support for 30 days, and e-mail and user forum support for as long as you use the software.
4. Free frequent updates that adds functions and features (value) to the software. See the version 32 changes at the end of this listing as an example.
5. A long term commitment to continue to support this software and to make it the best in every measure.
6. Software that has stood the test of 1,400 users.
7. The best PSK31 decoder available. It outperforms all other decoders including MixW, and FLDIGI.
Now with band plan displays for all IARU Regions! Wherever your QTH
is located in the world, the slide rule dial will indicate the band
-An Icom R75 receiver with latest firmware installed (recommended, but not
required). The software is compatible with the current version of the
-A PC or Mac with a 32 or 64 bit version of Windows(c) 7 or 8, Vista, XP, or
Windows(c)2000, with at least a 1.8GHz processor, 2GB RAM, and at
least 2GB hard drive space or better. The PC's display system must be capable of displaying 1024x768 pixels.
--This kit includes a new 6 foot USB2
to DB-9 serial cable and a female to male Extension Cable that is verified to
work with this program and is compatible with the radio. No other cable
or hardware is needed.
includes an array of features that makes the software an integrated part
of your station.
Here is a brief summary of the many functions ScopeStationUltra offers the HAM or SWL
1. Radio Control,
replacing the front panel and doing so in the most convenient and
interface, to bring you important information that may be
required during the operation of the radio.
3. Accurate Time and Frequency Information
and Control, with International time presentation and advanced
memory control of frequency.
CW and Audio Processing with advanced DSP audio processing and recording.
5. PSK Decoding including the following digtial modes: BPSK-31. BPSK-62.5, BPSK-125, QPSK-31, QPSK-62.5, and QPSK-125.
6. Superior Station Logging, meeting
the data base needs of the Amateur Radio operators and Short Wave
7. Bridge Functions,
allowing other great software programs access to the Icom R75 receiver's mode and
frequency data in real time. Digital mode software interfaces here.
8. Other helpful tools for Hams and SWLs,
helpful tools for the HAM and SWL like the Antenna Workbench.
Detailed feature lists for the 7 Major
1. Radio Control:
- Memory system with triple band
integrated browser, and scanning
- Memory base registers track
radio's settings, spectrum scope's configuration, and sweep data on a
per band basis
- Band plan displays for all IARU regions
Channelized FM mode for the 10, and 6 Meter bands with customizable
- User customizable mode default settings
Griffin PowerMate(c) USB knob support
- Integrated mouse wheel
- PC configuration performance tuning parameters
- New button sub-menus make use and finding controls easier and more intuitive
2. Internet interface:
DX cluster monitoring with filtering, separate logging facility and
- ARRL(c) U.S. band plan information window
DX callsign country
prefix database lookup
- CallSign lookup on the internet or via a QRZ download subscription, Radio
Amatuer's CallBook(c) CD, or HamCall(c) CD
- Real time
- Real time Grey line
topological monitor display
- PSK Reporter Map
- WSPRnet Report Map
- ROS digital modes download option
3. Accurate Time and Frequency
- Track and Tune, displays database entries
found while tuning in
- Spectrum Scope that sweeps a band segment with both read and write storage memory to/from a disk file
Please note that this data is obtained via the serial data link to the radio and is not displayed in real time,
it is as fast as at the data link will allow, and is more cost
effective than purchasing a hardware display attachment for your radio
- Receiver "GCR
Mode" for doing propagation sweeps of the entire spectrum or a segment
- Window for World Time: UTC time and local time display in 15
- Customizable band segments including frequency,
label, and color
4. CW and Audio Processing:
- Sound Recorder with automatic
scheduling of broadcast station program
- Signal averaging scope that averages signal strength
Signal amplitude scope displaying the received signal amplitude in
- IARU beacon monitor
5. PSK Decoding including the
following digital modes: BPSK-31. BPSK-62.5, BPSK-125, QPSK-31,
QPSK-62.5, and QPSK-125.
- Integrated BPSK Modem with station log access
- Modem signal displays for Audio, Spectrum, Waterfall, and Clock Synchronization
- Modem automatic audio signal overload detection
- Point and click frequency tracking
- Dedicated BPSK band select buttons
- Three(3) Digital Signal Processing Filters that are user customizable
- Squelch, AGC, anf AFC user controls on receive
- Receive IMD, Noise, and Modem Status display
- Automatic Clock drift locking on Receive
- Tunable Rx Lock Frequency
- Rx and Tx Buffer Display Fonts user customizable
- Macro Editor and Dictionary for configuring transmit phrases
- Canned Macros and MACRO memories for User Customizable macros
- User configurable Manual or automatic Text transmission
6. Superior Station Logging:
Station Logging, multiple log capable with printing of mailing lists,
printing envelopes, and logbook printing with custom headers and
Footers. Exports logs to an ARRL Logbook of the World (LoTW) compatible
- ARRL(c) Worked All States (WAS) tracking window
Certificate tracking - Log tracking qualifying certificates
Broadcast station database with 27 customizable columns, adaptive import
wizard, field data search, broadcast time search
Logging to a dedicated beacon log
- Software switchable error
logging for enhanced product support
7. Bridge Functions:
Fully compatible with Fldigi
and MixW Digital mode and CW
modem programs using a unique fully transparent "Bridge Port" feature. The Bridge Port
implements frequency and mode communication between ScopeStationUltra and other great
programs that require direct access to the Icom R75 receiver's serial interface
port at bit rates up to 38,400 b/s. This port and the Fldigi port can be connected without
adding hardware or a null modem cable using free com0com virtual ports software.
8. Other helpful tools for Hams and
- A workbench calculator that includes Antenna
types: Dipole, Folded Dipole, Inverted V, Vertical, Double Ended Zepp,
End-Fed Hertz, Quad Loop, and End Fed Zepp. Antenna Feed types include:
Coax Feed, Open Wire Feed, Custom Velocity Factor, and Coax &
Matching Transformer. The Antenna Computation will: Display 1/4 Wave
Harmonic Frequencies, and/or Display 1/2 Wave Harmonic Frequencies with a
selection of Dimensions in Feet or Meters. Also there is an option to
compute Ground Lead reactance given the length and lead type (wire gauge
or strip dimensions)(See super sized photo above).
- Free shipping to all customers via USPS Priority mail flat rate padded envelope (9 Oz).
- Immediate Developer Support via Yahoo's Callsign Software Support Group.
Updates for each version series if downloaded from download center
Discounted series upgrade prices for registered users
Extensive documentation both online and offline
A CD-ROM will
be sent to you with a license file that is keyed to you and the radio
model along with instructions on how to obtain future updates via the
internet. On this CD will be a folder with all files required to run the
ScopeStationUltra program and all support documentation required including the UltraQuickStartUserGuide for this radio model. To
download a copy of the Quick Start User Guide go to the CallSign
software download page.
Shipping within the U.S.A. via First Class Mail.
Free shipping to international customers via USPS Priority mail.
All items ordered are shipped within 24 hours of payment.
Free Software Update Service via a
download site which registered users can use.
Specifications and display details are subject to change without notice
as program improvements and feature changes are made. The software
capability is limited to the basic radio capabilities.
Software is also available for the following radio models:
Ten Tec RX320
FT - 950
YAESU FT- 450
Kenwood TS - 2000
Ten Tec Pegasus