Please note that this software was developed for customers that are very familiar with Microsoft Windows operating systems and are "power users". If this would be your first purchase of radio control software, please read the manuals, which can be downoaded for free from the Callsignsoftware.com web site, to determine if this software is right for you.
red_ella provides CallSign Software as a ready to install kit and has the lowest prices in all countries. Purchases of software from this site will provide you with a fully registered product that is eligible for free updates and discounted upgrades.
Included with your purchase are 30 days of telephone support as required to get the software up and running in case you experience any problems. This listing offers the Ultra Series Radio Control Software for the Icom R75 receiver. The functions and features in this software exceed what is available in the Icom supplied radio control program. With purchase and registration of the ScopeStationUltra software, you will be provided access to all software updates for version 4 via the internet at no additional cot and with no Annual subscription. Also as a registered owner, future major upgrades will be provided at a discount.
Why purchase this software when you can get similar software for free?
You will get:
1. A fully tested, fully integrated, fast operating software package that was designed specifically for this radio model. Not a software set that happens to run your particular radio model's main functions but misses many of the radio's features that you use.
2. Full operating manuals for real non-experimental software that is supported by engineers on call on call 24/7. Each kit sold includes a CD with a start-up/installation application, the product, the license, a full set of manuals to support the use of the product, a USB2 to serial cable that is compatible with the software (no guessing about what will work), and a DB-9 extension cable that is appropriate for the radio application.
3. Telephone support for 30 days, and e-mail and user forum support for as long as you use the software.
4. Free frequent updates that adds functions and features (value) to the software. See the version 32 changes at the end of this listing as an example.
5. A long term commitment to continue to support this software and to make it the best in every measure.
6. Software that has stood the test of 1,400 users.
7. The best PSK31 decoder available. It outperforms all other decoders including MixW, and FLDIGI.
-An Icom R75 receiver with latest firmware installed (recommended, but not required). The software is compatible with the current version of the firmware.
-A PC or Mac with a 32 or 64 bit version of Windows(c) 7 or 8, Vista, XP, or Windows(c)2000, with at least a 1.8GHz processor, 2GB RAM, and at least 2GB hard drive space or better. The PC's display system must be capable of displaying 1024x768 pixels.
ScopeStationUltra includes an array of features that makes the software an integrated part of your station.
Here is a brief summary of the many functions ScopeStationUltra offers the HAM or SWL operator:
1. Radio Control, replacing the front panel and doing so in the most convenient and accessible way possible.
2. Internet interface, to bring you important information that may be required during the operation of the radio.
3. Accurate Time and Frequency Information and Control, with International time presentation and advanced memory control of frequency.
4. CW and Audio Processing with advanced DSP audio processing and recording.
5. PSK Decoding including the following digtial modes: BPSK-31. BPSK-62.5, BPSK-125, QPSK-31, QPSK-62.5, and QPSK-125.
6. Superior Station Logging, meeting the data base needs of the Amateur Radio operators and Short Wave Listeners.
7. Bridge Functions, allowing other great software programs access to the Icom R75 receiver's mode and frequency data in real time. Digital mode software interfaces here.
8. Other helpful tools for Hams and SWLs, helpful tools for the HAM and SWL like the Antenna Workbench.
Detailed feature lists for the 7 Major Functions:
1. Radio Control:
- Memory system with triple band stacking registers, integrated browser, and scanning
- Memory base registers track radio's settings, spectrum scope's configuration, and sweep data on a per band basis
- Band plan displays for all IARU regions
- Channelized FM mode for the 10, and 6 Meter bands with customizable channel segments
- Griffin PowerMate(c) USB knob support
- Integrated mouse wheel support
- PC configuration performance tuning parameters
2. Internet interface:
- DX cluster monitoring with filtering, separate logging facility and instant QSY
- ARRL(c) U.S. band plan information window
- DX callsign country prefix database lookup
- CallSign lookup on the internet or via a QRZ download subscription, Radio Amatuer's CallBook(c) CD, or HamCall(c) CD
- Real time propagation monitoring
- Real time Grey line topological monitor display
3. Accurate Time and Frequency Information and Control:
- Track and Tune, displays database entries found while tuning in real-time
- Receiver "GCR Mode" for doing propagation sweeps of the entire spectrum or a segment
- Customizable band segments including frequency, label, and color
4. CW and Audio Processing:
- Sound Recorder with automatic scheduling of broadcast station program recording
- Signal averaging scope that averages signal strength over time
- Signal amplitude scope displaying the received signal amplitude in REAL-Time
- IARU beacon monitor
5. PSK Decoding including the following digital modes: BPSK-31. BPSK-62.5, BPSK-125, QPSK-31, QPSK-62.5, and QPSK-125.
- Modem signal displays for Audio, Spectrum, Waterfall, and Clock Synchronization
- Modem automatic audio signal overload detection
- Point and click frequency tracking
- Dedicated BPSK band select buttons
- Three(3) Digital Signal Processing Filters that are user customizable
- Squelch, AGC, anf AFC user controls on receive
- Receive IMD, Noise, and Modem Status display
- Automatic Clock drift locking on Receive
- Tunable Rx Lock Frequency
- Rx and Tx Buffer Display Fonts user customizable
- Macro Editor and Dictionary for configuring transmit phrases
- Canned Macros and MACRO memories for User Customizable macros
- User configurable Manual or automatic Text transmission
6. Superior Station Logging:
- Station Logging, multiple log capable with printing of mailing lists, printing envelopes, and logbook printing with custom headers and Footers. Exports logs to an ARRL Logbook of the World (LoTW) compatible ADIF file.
- ARRL(c) Worked All States (WAS) tracking window
- Certificate tracking - Log tracking qualifying certificates
- Broadcast station database with 27 customizable columns, adaptive import wizard, field data search, broadcast time search
- Beacon Logging to a dedicated beacon log
- Software switchable error logging for enhanced product support
7. Bridge Functions:
- Fully compatible with Fldigi and MixW Digital mode and CW modem programs using a unique fully transparent "Bridge Port" feature. The Bridge Port implements frequency and mode communication between ScopeStationUltra and other great programs that require direct access to the Icom R75 receiver's serial interface port at bit rates up to 38,400 b/s. This port and the Fldigi port can be connected without adding hardware or a null modem cable using free com0com virtual ports software.
8. Other helpful tools for Hams and SWLs
- A workbench calculator that includes Antenna
types: Dipole, Folded Dipole, Inverted V, Vertical, Double Ended Zepp,
End-Fed Hertz, Quad Loop, and End Fed Zepp. Antenna Feed types include:
Coax Feed, Open Wire Feed, Custom Velocity Factor, and Coax &
Matching Transformer. The Antenna Computation will: Display 1/4 Wave
Harmonic Frequencies, and/or Display 1/2 Wave Harmonic Frequencies with a
selection of Dimensions in Feet or Meters. Also there is an option to
compute Ground Lead reactance given the length and lead type (wire gauge
or strip dimensions)(See super sized photo above).
- Free shipping to all customers via USPS Priority mail flat rate padded envelope (9 Oz).
- Immediate Developer Support via Yahoo's Callsign Software Support Group.
- FREE Updates for each version series if downloaded from download center
- Discounted series upgrade prices for registered users
- Extensive documentation both online and offline
A CD-ROM will be sent to you with a license file that is keyed to you and the radio model along with instructions on how to obtain future updates via the internet. On this CD will be a folder with all files required to run the ScopeStationUltra program and all support documentation required including the UltraQuickStartUserGuide for this radio model. To download a copy of the Quick Start User Guide go to the CallSign software download page.
Free Shipping within the U.S.A. via First Class Mail.
Free shipping to international customers via USPS Priority mail.
All items ordered are shipped within 24 hours of payment.
Free Software Update Service via a
download site which registered users can use.
Note: Specifications and display details are subject to change without notice as program improvements and feature changes are made. The software capability is limited to the basic radio capabilities.
CallSign Software is also available for the following radio models:
Ten Tec RX320
YAESU FT - 950
YAESU FT- 450
Kenwood TS - 2000
Ten Tec Pegasus
Ten Tec Jupiter