Here at AK Enterprises, we supply any and all types of batteries. For more information about this battery or any other battery, please contact us through the following portals.
This UB1223A is a sealed lead-acid (SLA) absorbed glass mat (AGM) rechargeable battery. AGM and GEL batteries are lead-acid and of the same battery chemistry (lead-oxide, lead sponge, and sulfuric acid electrolyte), but the electrolyte is stabilized differently. In AGM batteries, the electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators which act as absorbent sponges. This listing comes in a set of SIX (6) batteries.
- Will not leak even in the upside-down position
- Non-hazardous material shipping under Class Code 60 IATA/FAA approved
- Resists shock and vibration
- Lower self-discharge rate
- No gassing during charging (safer for enclosed applications with little venting)
- Maintenance-free, never needs filling
- Due to even distribution of electrolyte, plates remain covered avoiding dry corrosion
- Meets all EPA/OSHA marine requirements
- UL Recognized
- Dot 60 classified for easy transportation
- Reliable power for mission critical applications
- 12 V
- 2.3 Ah
- L = 7.17”
- W = 0.93”
- H = 2.4”
- 1.46 lbs.
- Consumer Electronics
- Electric Vehicles
- Engine Starters
- Golf Carts
- Portable Tools
- Lawn and Garden Tools
- Toys and Hobbies
- Medical Mobility
- Medical Equipment
- Other Portable Equipment
- Access Control Devices
- Automotive and Cable Electronics
- Electronic Equipment Requiring Memory Protection
- Emergency Lighting
- Telecommunications Equipment
- UPS Systems
We do not offer combined shipping, but each additional battery purchased (as long as it’s the same type of battery) has a reduced shipping cost.
We do not ship to PO Boxes or outside the continental United States.
The following are cross reference and applications for the UB1223A