Premium 6-FT 3 RCA Composite Video + Stereo L/R Audio Cable
Wonderful composite video audio cable for connecting the video and stereo
audio-out jacks on a VCR, DVD player, camcorder or satellite receiver to the
composite RCA inputs of your TV, projector or home theater receiver. The right
choice for connecting your VCR, DVD, TV and other audio/video equipments.
This composite video/audio cable
is specifically designed to provide sharp and clear video and sound.
heavy duty RCA male connectors on each end provide excellent strain relief to
keep your cable intact.
- Double shielding reduces interference for more
dynamic audio/video transmission.
- Corrosion-resistant, precise silver-plated
connectors ensure long lasting use.
- Composite video and stereo audio are
transmitted together through the same cable.
- Color-coded for video and audio connection.
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent
strain relief that keeps your cable intact.
- Oxygen-free silver metal connectors provide
clear, noise-free quality of audio and video signals.
- Two audio coaxial cable RG-59/U for left and
right audio channels.
- The heavy duty RCA male connectors on each end
provide excellent strain relief to keep your cable intact.
- An ultra flexible PVC jacket and color coded
connectors help to simplify installation.
- Connectors: RCA M Plug x3 to RCA M Plug x3
- Impedance: 75-ohm silver metal conductor.
- Cable length: 6ft