Notes to buyers:
- Please refer to post and payment details below before bidding.
- UK buyers who do not have a paypal account wishing to bid please email.
- We will combine postage whenever it is possible (depending on the size and weight of the items).
- If you are planning to bid on another item within the next few days, or wish to add items from the shop, let us know and we will happily wait to combine postage when you have finished shopping. Please do not pay until we have combined your items together on one invoice.
- This item is described as carefully as possible but we are not experts in any particular field of collectables. We would ask you to note that whilst we try to mention any damage in the auction listing, unless stated to the contrary you are bidding on a second hand item which may well have marks commensurate with use and age.
- We take careful photographs of the actual item you are bidding on, as these can show details that have not been described in the text, please make certain that you check them carefully.
United Kingdom Buyers
- Personal cheques (UK only - will be cleared before sending goods approx. 7 days), Postal Order , Paypal , Credit or Debit Cards through Paypal (No Paypal Account Required), Bank Transfer via internet - goods sent when payment appears in the account. Payment made by Paypal , Postal order, Bankers or Building Society Draft - goods can be sent immediately
Non UK Buyers:
ONLY PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL CAN BE ACCEPTED
- Major credit or debit cards can also be accepted through Paypal, no Paypal account required. We cannot accept any foreign currencies or non-UK cheques.
- On very fragile or valuable items postage will only be quoted at Special/Recorded Delivery and Fully Insured Signed For Airmail rates.
- We will not falsify customs documentation, please do not ask. Non EU buyers please note that you may be liable for import duties.
- If the item is received damaged in the post, please retain the item and all packaging and advise us immediately for instructions on claims to the Royal Mail.
- We offer you a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you do not feel that the item matches the description, please email within 14 days of receipt, before returning the goods for full refund, including your return postage.
- In addition to your statutory rights, if you decide within 14 days of receipt that you do not wish to keep the item, please email us, and return the item in its original condition at your own cost and risk. We will refund your full bid price , however in this case, your postal costs cannot be refunded.