Pinewood Car Decal Pirate This product is for Pinewood Derby, Awana, Royal Rangers and other organizations that have races similar to the Pinewood Derby.
These decals come on a sheet that is 5" x 5"
Pirate Decals Includes skulls, pirate flag, treasure, swords, guns, rope, cannon and water - everything you need for a pirate ship.
Sample of Pirate decals on a car
You can make a variety of pirate ships by combining these decals in different ways. Here are some examples.
Skull with guns
Cannon, waves and rope
Add a danger sign from the Military Decal
Instructions for applying our "Stick On" decals on your Pinewood Derby car Note: These instructions are for our acrylic paint. The procedure for painting your car may vary for a different paint.
1. The decals work best on a smooth surface so it is important to use the proper procedure when painting your car. First, sand the block with a sandpaper grit of between 80 and 300 until it feels smooth and all rough areas are removed.
2. Give your car one light coat of paint..
3.When the paint has dried (about 2 hours), lightly sand again until the block feels smooth.
4.Give the car two more coats of paint. Let dry for at least one hour between coats. Don't sand.
5. The decals are pre-cut. Select the decal that you want to use and lift it off of the sheet.
6. Position the decal on your car. Press it onto the car with your finger.
7. It is a good idea to give the car a coat of clear paint to protect the decals and give your car an extra shine.
DO NOT USE LAQUER CLEAR PAINTS OVER THESE DECALS.
USE THE GLOSS CLEAR THAT WE OFFER OR AN ACRYLIC PAINT.
We offer hundreds of items to help you build fast Pinewood Derby cars. Browse through our eBay store to see how we can help you.
WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE ITEMS:
Use the shopping cart feature above to add items to your cart to calculate shipping costs.
Full refund on any returned unused item within 60 days of purchase.
The posted cost of shipping is based on the seller-offered and buyer-selected shipping service, where the shipping costs are calculated by eBay and the shipping carrier based on the buyer's address, and any packaging/handling costs established by the seller are automatically rolled into the total.