Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores, Florida
Buyers First Year Available: 2013
Usage: Annual Fixed Week: 37
Unit: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Partial Kitchen, Sleeps 4
Deeded As Unit # 301, Week # 37
Estimated 2013 Maintenance Fee: $585.00 Due Annually January 1st
Comfort and elegance are the hallmarks of the beautiful Palm Beach Shore
Resort. Spend the day relaxing in the sun on the resort's expansive
beach, or explore the many on-site amenities, which include a swimming
pool, fitness room, whirlpool, kid's club, and Tiki bar. Enjoy a day of
spa treatments, such as massages, facials, and body wraps. Kids will
love splashing around the children’s pool, or playing the game room.
***HIGH BIDDER MUST EMAIL ME THEIR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE & FAX WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION'S CLOSE TO START THE CLOSING PROCESS***
Buyer will be sent a purchase contract and closing instructions once their information has been received.
• By placing a bid on this item you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids on our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
If we have not received the high bidders information within 10 days of auction, a non paying bidder dispute will be filed with eBay. Bidder has 7 days to submit information from the time the dispute is opened.
Payment is due in full, one week (7 Days) from the date the high bidder receives the Purchase Contract.
All funds (Payment) are held by GO Properties, Inc. licensed, bonded and insured Real Estate/Closing Company. Funds will be held by GO Properties, Inc. escrow until ownership has been transferred.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. We strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the property. If there is an error in the listing or any encumbrance on the title, the buyer can return the property for a complete refund.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 8-12 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email us if you have any questions regarding closing.
Good Luck and Happy Bidding! Thank you.
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms.