- All New USA Distributor Goods (no Chinese knock-offs)
- 1 each Phonak ICube Programmer and USB Cable.
- 1 each Phonak ICube Charger and Stand.
- 2 each Manufacturer's Original Boxes and Packing.
- Link to Open Source Phonak IPFG 2.6b Programming Software.
STOP! A few points before you proceed.
1) Phonak is a company with headquarters located in Switzerland. The sell some of the finest, if not the finest hearing instruments in the world.
2) They do not sell their products via Chinese or Hong Kong merchants, particularly into other parts of the world, including the USA or Canada.
3) Beware of "knock-offs" available on the internet, many coming from China, Hong Kong etc.
4 You will need knowledge of IBM compatible computer operation used in conjunction with Hearing Aid Programming Software. The sale of this item DOES NOT include technical support or training in any form. This is an instrument to be used by those who are knowledgeable in computer based programming of digital hearing aids, specifically those Phonak digital hearing aids that are compatible with the Phonak CORE technology. Consult your audiologist if in doubt or if you have any questions.
Please carefully review the FDA notice at the bottom of this document.
What I CANNOT and DO NOT guarantee you is:
1) That this programmer is fit for your needs or specific hearing devices. CONSULT the manufacturer's specifications directly from the manufacturer's technical specifications with respect to your devices. The user's manual for this programmer may be found at:
2) Because we can not control the use or programming of these devices once they leave our facilities, returns are not excepted on electronic items such as this. This device is NEW, direct from the USA Distributor.
3) CAUTION: Improper use of programming devices may damage your hearing aids in cases such as premature disconnect while programming, misuse etc. Many hearing aids are capable of programming beyond sound levels that are generally accepted as safe for normal hearing, or the hearing impaired. Consult your audiologist or hearing professional for you specific needs.
We make no guarantees, either implicit or explicit, with respect to fitness for the user's intended use(s). If you have any questions, please consult your local audiologist. One should also consider programming by a local Audiologist and using such programming devices under the supervision of a qualified audiologist who understands your individual needs and objectives.
The pictures below are of the actual item(s) being sold here.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL INFORMATION IN THIS AUCTION. RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED on items of this nature. Please make certain you have read and understand all elements of this auction and consulted your audiologist if you feel that is appropriate. I cannot be responsible for buyer's lack of knowledge or misunderstanding. I will be happy to answer all questions, so ask before bidding or buying. All items will be delivered insured, signature required.
REQUIRED FDA DISCLAIMER
I am required to include the following information in this auction. If you have questions, please contact me for details:
"According to the FDA, it is in your best health interest to obtain a professional medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid and you are encouraged to do so before bidding on this item. If you choose not to obtain a medical evaluation before purchasing this item, I am required to obtain from you a written waiver of the medical evaluation. By bidding on and/or purchasing these items, you agree placement of your bid is an explicit/implicit electronic signature of that waiver. I am also required to provide to you a copy of the User Instruction Brochure for a hearing aid and, if desired, review the contents of that brochure with you, and allow you time to read the brochure. The User's Instruction Brochure and Manual, as well at the Phonak Flyer for these specific hearing aids may be found at:
Click Here For ICube User's Manual
EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS - THANKS!