4 SYRINGES OF OPALESCENCE PF 20% TEETH WHITENING MINT GEL
3 THERMOFITTING BLEACHING TRAYS
1 OPALESCENCE 4.7 ou LARGE SIZE WHITENING TOOTHPASTE
This is the newest gel, toothpaste and trays!
ALL INSTRUCTIONS ARE INCLUDED!
Each syringe is 1.2 ml
OPALESCENCE PF 20% IS A TAKE HOME GEL, WITH POTASSIUM NITRATE AND FLUORIDE TO GREATLY REDUCE SENSITIVITY!
BUY NOW AND KEEP REFRIGERATED WITH A SHELF LIFE OF UP TO 2 YEARS!
To locate expiration date look on bottom of the syringe!
It is located right above the flat hexagon flange and below the bottom band on syringe.
Here is an example of how to read the numbers:
b039 would mean
month 03 would mean march
year 9 is 2009.
Keep syringes in refrigerator and will be just fine. New product straight from manufacter.
Date is only stamped on the syringe.
THIS IS A BRAND NEW BOXED ITEM NEVER USED!
DUE TO THE ITEM BEING AN ORAL CARE PRODUCT IT IS NOT RETURNABLE.
PLEASE CONTACT FOR OUT OF THE COUNTRY ORDER PRICES.
The expiration is SEPTEMBER 2013 or later! (WHITENER)
THE EXPIRATION FOR TOOTHPASTE IS JULY 2013 OR LATER.
The GREEN indicates MINT flavor gel.
HOW TO USE:
After removing the cap from the Opalescence syringe tip, express the contents evenly into the deepest portion of the tray and toward the facial side of the tray. Allow the gel to partially cover the tongue and cheek side of the molar teeth. One-half to three-fourths of the syringe will be necessary.
Seat the tray completely and firmly over your teeth. Using a soft toothbrush, tissue, or clean finger, gently remove excess gel that may flow beyond the tray's edge. Gently rinse your mouth twice, using care not to swallow.
The soft, custom-fitted tray is usually worn for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
After the prescribed time, remove the tray. Brush and rinse the residual gel from your teeth and then the tray. The tray should be removed before eating and/or drinking liquids. DO NOT smoke while bleaching.
1. Teeth are naturally darker along the gumline. These areas may require more time to lighten than the rest of the tooth surface and usually remain slightly darker.
2. A small percentage of patients experience sensitivity with bleaching. There are special gels to combat this such as Opalescence PF. If sensitivity occurs and persists, contact your dentist. It may be recommended that you bleach every second or third night.
3. Foods and juices high in citric acid can cause sensitivity to teeth.
4. Some patients have noticed temporary discomfort of the gums, lips, throat, or tongue. Should any of these symptoms persist more than two days or progressively worsen, call your dentist. These side effects usually subside within 1-3 days after treatment is discontinued.
5. Coffee, tobacco, and other products can restain your teeth over time. Should this occur, the teeth can be re-whitened within a few nights by using Opalescence gel.
6. Regular dental checkups and cleanings are important before and after bleaching to maintain a healthy smile.
7. Keep out of reach of children.
8. If you have any questions pertaining to this treatment, please ask your dentist.
9. Some old amalgam or 'silver' fillings may leave a dark purple color in your bleaching tray. This is normal.
10. Discard any unused bleaching gel after treatment is completed.
PLEASE DO NOT...
1. As a safety precaution, do not use Opalescence while pregnant or lactating.
2. For best results, do not eat while wearing your custom trays.
3. Do not use tobacco products while wearing your custom trays.
4. Do not use household products to whiten your teeth.
5. To protect the bleaching gel, do not expose the syringes to heat or sunlight.
6. Do not freeze the Opalescence syringes. Refrigeration is sufficient.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE TRAYS ARE INCLUDED.
THE TOOTHPASTE IS JUST AWESOME!
ENJOY THE GREAT GIFT PACK!
VALENTINE BAG INCLUDED ON REQUEST!
THANKS AND SEE OUR FEEDBACKS!