MerCruiser Crankcase Oil Pump 802899A1.
This will work on all MerCruiser MCM/MIE engines with a threaded dipstick tube and most Mercury outboards.
This is Factory OEM MerCruiser/Quicksilver not aftermarket.
Why buy Aftermarket when you can buy original MerCruiser?
Marine Power Service is an authorized MerCruiser/Mercury Marine and Volvo Penta dealership.
SquareTrade © AP6.0
- Appropriate handling times
- Volvo Products 3 days
- Boating Store 1 Day
- Mercury 1 Day
- Engines (Volvo/Merc) 2 Days
- Sterndrives (Mercury) 2 Days
- Propeller’s 1 Day
- Same Day Ship Avail
- $16.71 Handling Fee
- Does NOT mean expedited DELIVERY
- Strictly based on availability
- All returns must be authorized through Marine Power Service before items are sent back. Items may only be returned if they are brand new in the box. Propellers may not be returned if they are water tested and are not the correct pitch. Please confirm the pitch you need before purchase. Items returned with item/original box damage will be refused or be liable for a higher restocking fee. Please call 732-751-1200 for customer support.
- The “Handling Time” is the number of business days the seller will take to ship the item after receiving your cleared payment. A payment is considered "cleared" after the money from the buyer has been deposited into the seller’s account. If the buyer pays by PayPal, the payment may clear immediately.
- “Business days” are normal weekdays.
- Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays do not count as business days, so you’ll want to keep them in mind as you determine the earliest delivery date for you.
- If you want to receive the item quickly, complete your payment to the seller as soon as possible. eBay recommends that you use a fast, safe payment method such as PayPal.
On Jul-18-13 at 06:05:31 PDT, seller added the following information:
|Every buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back