Master Meter - Water Meter
Full 3/4" Water Meter - Dialog 3G DS
Short Body - 7.5" lay length
US Gallon Registration
- BLMJ (BL06) Bottom Load Multi-jet type water meter
- US Gallon Dialog 3G-DS Radio transmitter register - for Automatic Meter Reading and Submetering
- We can program for standard 3G narrow-band (used in some submetering systems) before shipping on request.
- Full 3/4" capacity meter, 3/4" meter coupling threads
- 7.5" lay length (short body)
- Higher flow capacity than a 5/8" x 3/4" meter, but fits the same 7.5" spread meter setting.
- This meter is perfect for replacing a 5/8" x 3/4" meter to either reduce head loss (pressure loss) in low pressure areas, or increase flow capacity beyond that provided by a 5/8" capacity meter. This full 3/4" meter allows the full flow capacity of a 3/4" water line. This meter serves larger homes better than a 5/8" x 3/4" meter.
- Standard waterworks brass body (Can not be used in states of CA, MD, or VT)
- Flat glass sealed register, magnetic drive
- Plastic register housing and lid
- Thermoplastic frost protection bottom
- Leak detector in center of face
- These are brand new water meters, not used, re-manufactured, or rebuilt.
- Flow Characteristics
Due to FAA regulations, this may not be shipped by air transportation since they contain radio transmitters.Shipping choices are UPS Ground, Parcel Post, or customer pickup only.
- Flow Rating - 30 GPM
- Continuous Flow - 20 GPM
- Normal Flow Range 2-30 GPM
- Extended Low Flow - 1/4 GPM
- Maximum working pressure - 150 psi
- Maximum working temperature - 120 F
- Approx. Head Loss:
- @ 10GPM - <2 psi;
- @ 15GPM - <3 psi:
- @ 20GPM - <5 psi;
- @ 25GPM - <7 psi;
- @ 30GPM - <10 psi
Learn more in our Water Meter Buyers Guide
Check out my other items!
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Meets or exceeds all sections of AWWA Standard C-708, most recent revision; Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61.
Velocity-type meter. Water that is evenly distributed by multiple converging inlet ports flows past an impeller in the measuring chamber, creating an impeller velocity directly proportional to water flow rate. This meter's register integrates that velocity into totalized flow. The register assembly is removable under line pressure permitting upgrades in reading technology on this long life meter with low headloss.
Waterworks Brass Body. All main cases incorporate externally threaded ends to aid installation.
The measuring chamber housing and measurement element are constructed of a durable synthetic polymer. The chamber housing is constructed in two parts to allow access to the impeller. Measurement surfaces are not wear surfaces, providing sustained accuracy despite the presence of entrained solids in the water. A long-life, sapphire serves as a wear surface, with balanced water flows minimizing bearing wear.
A reliable, direct magnetic drive provides linkage between measurement element and register. No intermediate gearing is required; no gearing is exposed to water.
Standard direct read. Six wheel odometers.
Direct read and DIALOG registers are permanently sealed with a scratch resistant glass lens, stainless steel base and wrap-around gasket to prevent intrusion of dirt or moisture.
Registration cubic feet .
Large center sweep hand with one hundred (100) clearly marked gradations on the periphery of the dial face.
Low Flow/Leak Indicator
Center mounted indicator with high sensitivity resulting from direct one to one linkage to measuring element.
A rugged, 360-degree polymer basket strainer protects the critical measuring element from damage.
Bottom plates are for frost protection made of engineered plastic.
Sealed after factory calibration. Port is accessible for utility recalibration to compensate for inaccuracy in older meters without parts replacement.
The Master Meter Multi-jet adjusting port is sealed to prevent tampering and provides a visual indication of tampering attempts.
USS # BL3475LP-SR-CF
MM # BL06-6AA-CAA-2