Marriott's Ko 'Olina Beach Club
Kapolei, Oahu, Hawaii
First Year Usage
2 Bedroom LOCKOFF/2 Bathroom
16; Platinum: weeks 1-50
Winning bidder must pay final bid OR "buy it now" price, plus $499.00 for closing cost, and Right of First Refusal & transfer fee of $120.00. Our lawyer closes the sale, and the buyer will be required to make a deposit in the amount of $1,500.00, to be deposited in escrow with Rigler Realty Vacation Property Brokers, to start the closing process immediately following the auction. The remaining amount will be due as the closing is in its final stages: winning bid, $499.00 closing cost, and $120.00 transfer fee. Closing takes 90-120 days on average to complete. Over 1000 timeshare sales have been closed by our lawyer and he has a direct working relationship with Marriott Vacation Club owner services department. Marriott has a Right of First Refusal and if Marriott does decide to exercise this right, you will be refunded in full.
Closing Service Covers These Items:
- Preparing transfer tax forms,
- Escrow service,
- Notifying the resort of the closing,
- Filing an IRS 1099-S property sale report,
- Optional waiver of the resort’s first right of refusal,
- Attorney supervised preparation of contract , deed or other transfer, closing statement,
- Obtaining and analyzing an estoppel (account status) report from the resort,
- Recording or properly filing the instrument(s) of transfer (usually a deed),
- Releasing escrowed funds to seller, resort, mortgage holder, et cetera.
Please Visit Marriott's Website For Resort Details:
The exquisite western shore of Oahu is home to Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, where waterfalls and fountains welcome your arrival. Only 18 miles from Honolulu, this secluded beachfront oasis is nestled within Ko Olina Resort & Marina, a lush 640-acre gated community where seven crystal-clear lagoons shimmer. This relaxing retreat in the beautiful Kapolei region of Oahu's southwest coast gives you easy access to golf, authentic luaus and sunny relaxation. Spacious villas make every vacation a pleasure. You'll enjoy an enticing array of on-site amenities, plus access to some of the luxurious amenities at the JW Marriott Ihilani® Resort & Spa.
Resort Amenities Include:
- Beachfront access
- The MarketPlace for snacks, cold drinks, ice cream, and necessities
- Longboards Bar & Grill
- Nai'a Pool Bar
- Heated outdoor pools with whirlpool spas & children's outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Kids activity center
- Outdoor play area
- Game room
- Daily activities program--for all ages
- Valet parking available
- Open living and dining areas with elegant, comfortable furnishings
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Televisions throughout, DVD player
- Master suite with king-size bed, oversize soaking tub, separate shower
- Fully furnished private balconies & patios
- In-villa washer & dryer
- Complimentary internet access
Further Explanation of Process:
Once the auction ends, you will be contacted within 24 hours via email by one of our representatives. You will be asked for information essential to transferring the property into your name, along with your payment information. We require a $1,500.00 deposit immediately after the auction in order to draft the resale contract, and the remaining fees will be due at the time of closing. For payment, we accept check or money order, and we can also perform a check-by-phone, which is the easiest and fastest method of securing payment. Once we receive the deposit, which will be deposited into our escrow account, you will receive a copy of the resale contract via email, which we ask that you and whoever else is to be on the deed to sign and send back to our office. An original copy is not necessary, so you may send this by email or fax. Once signed contracts are received from both you and the seller, you will officially enter the closing process, which takes between 90 and 120 days to complete.
Shipping: All Paperwork is Handled via Fax, Email and FedEx.
Payment: We Accept Personal Checks, Check By Phone or Cashier Check.
***Our brokerage works off of a commission basis, and charges no upfront fee! If you need help with selling your timeshare, please feel free to contact us at 1-866-878-4885. If you are looking for a property that we do not currently have advertised in our eBay store, let us know--we may have it within our inventory, or can locate it for you! Please contact us with the details of your desired timeshare property and we will work hard to find what you need.***