Mug Press Machine
• Durable steel frame construction built for high
• Pressure adjustment knob
• Mesh-like coil heater technology
• Digital temperature and time control
Gecko Heat Press Solutions was founded on the determination to provide an industry of heat transfer professionals with the equipment and accessories needed to get professional results desired. While staying committed to quality construction and safety, we have expanded our focus to offer more efficient products at a price more affordable than our competition. Gecko is the one-stop solution to getting your heat transfer business up and running in no time! Whether you’re in it for pleasure or profits, the products we offer are capable of satisfying all users.
As our brand continues to grow and strengthen its reputation, it remains our priority to maintain a healthy relationship with our customers. We understand the importance of establishing trust. We make it our responsibility to educate our customers however we can so that our users can produce with confidence. To keep up with competition and the demand in today’s markets, we take special notice to industry trends in order to remain a valuable player.
We appreciate you choosing Gecko as your provider of heat press solutions. Your support is not forgotten. We commit our loyalty to serving your needs in any way possible. Thank you for your purchase!
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express (through PayPal). Payment must be received in 10 business days.
We ship to Lower 48 US ONLY. We will only ship to street addresses. Please no PO Boxes. You will receive your tracking information within 48 business hours of your purchase.
Gecko strives to provide our customers with high quality products, prompt shipping, and excellent customer service. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your product for a refund. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We accept authorized returns on unused products for a period of 30 days after you have received your product. Unused means that the product has not been used or assembled in any way and
If you have received a product that is defective or damaged, please contact us immediately. We will respond to you within 48 hours of receipt of your email. If your product was damaged in shipping, we file a damage report with the shipping company. All damage must be documented through photographs and description emailed to us within 3 days of receiving the product. Replacements for defective merchandise will be sent via ground shipment at our expense. All returns must be mailed directly to our specified mailing address in original packaging. Gecko is not responsible for items that are not received at our return address.
1-Year Limited Warranty:
1) Gecko guarantees that all items and accessories, referred to hereinafter as the “product,” are free from any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship.
2) This warranty is applicable only to defects in workmanship and material and does not apply to normal wear and tear, altered or removed parts; improper use; bad assembly; lack of maintenance; accidents; spills; exposure to extreme conditions; or incidental and consequential costs such as storage, telephone, rental, shipping, transportation, inconvenience, loss of income, loss of time, or other consequential damages.
5) Any modification of product will void the warranty in full. Labor is not included.
6) Our obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing defective parts, refunding the purchase price, or replacing parts as necessary to remove malfunction from defects in material as covered by our warranty. Gecko reserves the right to improve the design of any product without any obligation to improve a product previously manufactured.
|2010 © Gecko Heat Transfer Solutions|