CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE ABOUT US
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS: Due to limitations imposed by eBay, we can not offer shipping to International purchases. Please contact us for more details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We do not warranty consumables such as batteries, lamps or software.
EBAY recently made sellers put in a CONDITION CODE on all listings. EBAY did NOT include a CODE that describes our products. Whereas, 95% of our USED items work for our customers, many we are unable to test (or do not know how to test) and therefore have a small chance of not working as intended. If UNTESTED, we often sell AS IS. Just because an item is UNTESTED, does not mean it belongs in EBAY’s “For parts or not working” category.
1. All equipment is sold-as-is. We are surplus equipment dealers and do not have the ability or knowledge to test equipment for functionality beyond plugging it in and describing what we observe. Buyer is responsible for calibrations, repairs, or upgrades if needed.
2. We have done our best to provide information that we found on websites. All statements regarding products and their configurations are made to the best of our ability and with the assumption that the buyer is knowledgeable and proficient in the use of this type of equipment. We are not warranting accuracy of the specifications we provided, as with any unique applications, specs or dimensions may vary. So if any doubts exist, please do your own research.
3. We have no knowledge of the history of the equipment. Due to the nature of used and surplus equipment, no guarantees or warranties either expressed or implied are offered unless specifically noted in the description.
4. NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS will be allowed unless offered in the description.
5. NO STANDARD POWER CORDS, manuals, accessories, software etc are included unless noted in the description.
6. It is the bidder's responsibility to understand the terms of the auction, the nature of equipment offered and bid accordingly.