At TimeZone123, Your Total Satisfaction is our # 1 Priority. All our products are carefully inspected prior to shipping to assure that they are in brand new and properly functioning condition. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days from date of purchase to request an exchange or return.
All exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
1. Product must be in new, unworn condition with no physical changes such as scratches or removed links.
2. All packaging material and tags, if supplied, must be intact
3. A Return Authorization Number must be requested within 14 days of purchase via e-mail address listed below and must be clearly included in all returns. Product must then be shipped back to us within 5 days of receiving the Return Authorization.
4. Any product that customer is claiming to have received in non-working order can only be exchanged for the same or similar item.
5. If you are requesting an exchange because you prefer a different watch, the reshipping cost is $4.00 in the USA, $6.00 to Canada and $9.00 International.
6. If you are requesting a refund for a non-defective watch we will refund the cost of the watch (not including shipping and handling costs).
Please understand that we are bound by our suppliers to the above conditions.
All ongoing correspondence regarding returns must be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the Auction Number (for products purchased at eBay) and Reason for request. Please do not e-mail to any other address.
TimeZone123 is not responsible for any lost or damaged returns. For your own protection, please purchase tracking and insurance.
Please allow seven days from our receipt of item for us to ascertain that the return complies with the above. We will then gladly issue the appropriate exchange.
If your request meets the above criteria, Please Send Your Product To:
112 Clifton Ave PMB # 115
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Please make sure to clearly include the Auction Number (for products purchased at eBay), the Return Authorization Number and Reason for Return. If these are not clearly included we sometimes do not know who sent it.