Harvest House Pub 9780736925983 Lord, Help Me Grow Spiritually Strong in 28 Days By Arthur, Kay/ Arthur, David
*Author: Arthur, Kay/ Arthur, David *Publication Date: 2009/09/15 *Number of Pages: 279 *Binding Type: Paperback *Language: English *Depth: 0.75 *Width: 5.50 *Height: 8.50 SKU: UBM9780736925983
- If you have any problem or issue with your order at any time, our customer service team will assist you and make sure that you are satisfied. Please contact us first - before you contact eBay, and benefit from our response. We can usually resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
- Once payment has cleared, we will process your order M-F from 9am-5pm EST. We ship within the lead-time and estimated delivery dates as show above. Most small package items ship via UPS or Fedex and larger items such as Furniture will ship via LTL carrier. Please Note that orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will ship after the weekend.
- We do not ship internationally at this time.
- We cannot change the shipping address on your order once it is placed.
- Some items, such as appliances or furniture, will be shipped via LTL Carrier. In that case, someone may contact you to schedule an ideal delivery time (there will not be any additional charges for this service).
- New Jersey residents will be charged a 7% sales tax.
Delivery and Damaged Shipments:
- Fully inspect all deliveries before signing the receipt even if you do not plan on opening the carton right away. Be sure to call us within 7 days or receipt of your purchase to tell us there's a problem. We need to have this on record in order to offer you a refund.
- Write down or take a photo of any visible damage such as box crushed, torn, creased and other circumstances about the delivery.
- If you find concealed damage after the box is open, save the carton and packaging material. Call our customer service department immediately at (888) 657-8436 Ext. 239.
- We accept payment via PayPal. We also accept Master Card, Visa, AmericanExpress, and Discover. As well as Bill Me Later. Note: All purchases are processed via PayPal.
- If you have any questions or issues with your order, please contact us and we'll resolve your issue. We aim for five star service and want you to be happy - period.
- If the item(s) is damaged in transit or DOA, an exchange will be made or refund issued. We also offer a money-back guarantee on products returned within 30 days.
- In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us to request a Return Authorization Number (RA) - This will allow us to process your return when it comes back to our warehouse.
- If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied.
- We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
- Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
- For all furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not be returned if you changed your mind
- We will not accept returns on sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or children's furnitureor other items that are custom made.
- We will not accept returns on any shavers, personal care items, cosmetics or intimate products that have been opened.
- We will not accept returns on any software, video games, computer parts, electronics, or laptops/PC's if the packaging is opened.
- We will not accept returns on any costumes purchased from Aug. 1 - Oct 30 - After Halloween (Oct. 30). We will not accept any returns for Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
View All Nonfiction »
Our company, Unbeatable Sale is a privately held direct marketing retailer, and our management shares more than 30 years of experience in the direct marketing and consumer goods industries.
Our mission is "to meet consumer demand in a demanding world".
Our vision is to engender and satisfy the loyal customer who knows exactly what they want, when they want it and how they like it. Our vision includes hands-on customer service making sure each and every customer is treated royally and completely taken care of to his or her satisfaction.
After years of research and study, the company has developed a unique marketplace for the discriminating shopper and is prepared to offer our customer special merchandise at the exact moment that they are most prepared to buy. This all encompassing marketplace is an incredible vehicle for satisfying a select segment of consumers who are looking for quality and value, and who are loyal to our brand name.