Little Hotties Toe Warmers can be used by athletes, outdoor enthusiasts, sportsmen, spectators, skiers, construction workers, and anyone who enjoys keeping their toes warm.
- 2 warmers per pack
- Up to 5 hours of heat
- Safe & Natural Heat
- Odorless & Environmentally Friendly
- Air Activated
- Provides warmth and comfort in all cold conditions
- Average activated temperature is 105 F (40 C)
- Contents: Iron powder, water, salt, activated charcoal & vermiculite
- Open It: Remove the pouch from the plastic wrapper. Do not open the cloth pouch.
- Shake It: Mix & activate the contents by shaking it for a couple of seconds.
- Stick It: Remove the paper backing and place the adhesive side of the toe warmer on the outside of your sock, at the top or bottom of the toe area.
Hint: After placing in an enclosed area, Little Hotties can take up to 20 minutes to reach maximum heat.
Use Little Hotties Warmers as directed on the package. Failure to follow the precautions listed below may result in serious injuries or burns.
- Exposure of Little Hotties Warmers to free-flowing air may cause pouch to become very hot (up to 165F), which could result in serious burns. Only use Little Hotties as directed.
- Little Hotties Warmers should not be used under the following conditions:
Do not apply directly to the skin
Do not use in shoes during vigorous activities such as running
Do not use in shoes that have air ventilation holes
Do not use in oxygen-rich environments
- Supervision is needed for use with the elderly, infants, children, people with sensitive skin, and for people that can't feel heat.
- People with diabetes, frostbite, scars, open wounds, or circulatory problems should consult a physician before using the warmers.
- Remove warmers immediately if they become uncomfortable or too hot.
- Do not open pouch. Do not allow the contents to come in contact with eyes or mouth. If contact occurs, wash thoroughly with clean water. Contents contain Iron Powder, which can be harmful if swallowed. If contents are swallowed, immediately call a poison control center. Keep out of reach of children & animals.
FAQ Little Hotties:
Little Hotties warmers are made of natural materials including iron powder, water, salt, activated charcoal and vermiculite. Once removed from the specially designed outer packaging the exposure to air activates the ingredients and the warmer begins to build heat. Always allow 10 to 20 minutes for the warmers to reach their optimal temperatures.
Q. What’s in a pack? What makes it work?
A. Little Hotties air activated warmers all contain a mixture of natural ingredients that when exposed to air react together to produce heat. This is accomplished through an extremely fast oxidation (or rusting) process. Ingredients include: iron powder, water, salt, activated charcoal and vermiculite. Little Hotties has perfected the process so that our warmers, depending on the individual product, produce heat anywhere from 105F to 165F for duration of 1 to 18+ hours.
Q. What about the environment?
A. Little Hotties line of warmers are completely environmentally safe. Just use and dispose of in your everyday garbage.
Q. Why can't the warmers be applied directly to skin?
A. Although all Little Hotties warmers are safe to handle and use, some people with sensitive skin (especially young children, diabetics and the elderly) may have reduced sensation to heat. Please read all instructions for use with each product and apply them properly.
Q. Can Little Hotties warmers be taken aboard airplanes?
A. Yes. There is absolutely no problem with taking them aboard or using them during flight. They are completely safe for air travel.
Q. How long does a Warmer last?
A. There are several sizes, but generally they last anywhere from 5 to 18 hours. Our Toe Warmers are designed to provide up to 5 hours of warmth and Large Body Warmers provide up to 18 hours of continuous warmth.
Q. What is the difference between a Foot or Toe Warmer and a Hand Warmer?
A. Footwarmers and Toe Warmers are designed to work in restricted air such as a boot. The convenient half-moon shaped Toe Warmer has a thin adhesive layer that comfortably holds the Toe Warmer under or above the toes outside the sock. The Footwarmer gets slightly warmer and is designed to fit on top of the insole in your footwear.
Q. Are they safe for children?
A. Yes, they are safe for children. Little Hotties warmers are completely nontoxic and totally safe with proper supervision.
Q. Are the warmers toxic?
A. Little Hotties Warmers are completely nontoxic, clean, safe and effective. There are no fluids, fumes or flames. Although it is best not to intentionally open up the warmer pouches as they are filled with a granular mixture of ingredients and could make a mess if spilled. The contents are all biodegradable.