Models: 1998-2010 Ford Ranger (all 4WD only),
1998-up Ford Ranger Edge (2WD & 4WD).
Adjustment: 1" to 3" adjustable front lift &
1" or 2" adjustable rear lift.
All years: 98 99 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10
1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
Front: 3" adjustable lift torsion keys &
Rear: 2" adjustable lift shackles.
- Lift is approximate from factory ride height.
- Kit is complete to give stated suspension adjustment.
- Specific fit. CM requires model, year, motor size, etc to fill your order accurately. Further detail under Vehicle Specifications.
- No border charges on this item when shipped to US or Canada, guaranteed.
- A Canuck Motorsports (CM) product.
- This is a high quality kit. It was engineered, manufactured and assembled with experience and precision. This is an outstanding product with extreme tolerance and long life. We guarantee it with our
- Satisfaction Guarantee *
- No Sag Guarantee *
- Limited Lifetime Warranty *
* See Warranty for details.
This kit and its components were designed by experts with decades of experience and respected talent.
- Design Objectives:
- Enhance suspension performance.
- Strengthen stock suspension weaknesses.
- Create a hot look.
- Maintain a reasonable level of comfort.
- Kit gives an outstanding driving experience.
- Kit performance will never decline. We guarantee it.
- TORSION KEYS: Cast using ductile iron, producing an OE quality part. Provides a sturdy adjustable height change.
- SHACKLES: Robust design. Powder coated to ensure long life and good looks. Come with top quality urethane bushings. Change rear height without changing ride quality. A cost-effective alternative to replacing leafsprings.
- MORE INFORMATION:
- CM website portal: US / CA
- About Canuck Motorsports & products
- Contact information
- More products & options
- Other CM eBay store kits:
- Search by vehicle: US / CA
- All items: US / CA
By purchasing from Canuck Motorsports (CM), Buyer receives the following assurances:
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If Buyer is unsatisfied with CM's products or service, CM customer service personnel will do everything in their power to correct it to Buyer's satisfaction.
- Buyer must tell CM in detail what is unsatisfactory when product is received. Buyer must inform CM of the issue within 14 days of receiving product.
- CM customer service will work with Buyer to correct the problem (for example, through exchange or refund).
- See Shipping Insurance and Returns Procedure policies for additional rules that apply.
- NO SAG GUARANTEE
CM guarantees 100% ride height (compared to original factory specifications) and no sag or set of product when it is installed on Buyer's vehicle. This guarantee is for life, and is governed by the same rules as Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
All CM products have a Limited Lifetime Warranty. CM warrants its suspension products to the original retail purchaser against defects in material, workmanship, and wear-out when used on vehicles for which they are designed and under normal operating conditions. This warranty does not apply to a) parts which are modified or altered, improperly installed or installed on vehicles for which they were not designed, subjected to misuse, negligence, or vehicular or other accident(s); b) retail purchasers outside Canada and the United States. Canuck Motorsports' obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective or worn-out products covered by this warranty. CM has no obligation to bear any costs of removal or installation, and will not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages. See Shipping Insurance and Returns Procedure policies for additional rules that apply.
By purchasing from Canuck Motorsports (CM), Buyer agrees to the following policies:
- VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS
To ensure proper fitment CM requires the following specs: vehicle make, model, year, 2/4WD, motor size and cab style. Product will not ship until this information is received.
CM strongly recommends that all parts be installed by a professional installer due to the intricacies of the suspension system. Some installations will also require additional equipment such as camber adjustment kits to bring your vehicle back to correct specifications.
- SHIPPING INSURANCE
Any damaged or missing parts must be reported to CM within 24 hours of receiving parts.
- RETURNS PROCEDURE
- Buyer must obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) from CM.
- Regarding shipment being returned: Unless otherwise stated by CM customer service,
- Returns must be in their uninstalled original condition in the original unmarred packaging.
- Buyer must return product to CM storage facility from which it was originally shipped (This address must be received from CM prior to return shipment).
- Buyer must ship product with original receipt and RGA.
- Product is initially returned at Buyer's expense.
- CM will reimburse Buyer for return post charges only when
- returned product
- is covered under CM Warranty and
- is found to be defective during CM testing and
- has postmark of within 17 days from the time Buyer received the product and within 3 days of RGA date and
- has shipped product using ground post with shipping insurance and
- has given CM the receipt for cost of return shipping (shipped in product box or by email attachment image).
- CM reserves the right to charge up to 20% restocking fee or $20 (whichever is greater) if product returned under warranty works properly or does not exhibit Buyer's complaint.
- See Warranty section for additional rules that apply on returns of any kind.
All Codes: 4x4 4wd awd mini compact pickup 302473
|Product may not look exactly as illustrated.