A Great Place to Live, Retire, Vacation and Invest!
Enjoy Downtown Greenville, SC
Real Estate comes with Good Warranty Deed and No Liens!
Huge Buildable Lot on Paved Road with Elec., Water and Public Sewer!
A REAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
A Safe, Fun Place to Raise Your Family, Golf, Vacation, or Retire Well
Enjoy Your Family Life With a Passion! Make a Postive and Secured Investment!
Preserve At Verdae
The 18-hole Preserve at Verdae in Greenville, SC is a semi-private golf course that opened in 1990. Designed by Willard Byrd, Preserve at Verdae measures 6861 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 138 and a 73.7 USGA rating. The course features 4 sets of tees for different skill levels.
Terms: You are bidding on the down-payment. The total selling price is $7,900.00 Once you subtract your winning bid amount (down-payment) then your remaining balance is paid at the rate of $139.00 per month. Zero % interest!
Property Address: 6 Stone Brook Ct., Greenville, SC 29601
Subdivision: Meadow Farms II
Lot 40, Blk: 1
Utilities: All Utilities ALREADY AVAILABLE to the lot: Water, Electric and Sewer.
No Liens: Lot is FREE AND CLEAR of all Liens and Judgments
Road: Paved and Maintained
Tax Map Number: T009.08-01-040.00
Fair Market Value: $ 21,500.00Disclosure/Agreement and Acknowledgment:
1. You Agree that you are bidding on the down-payment of a property selling for $7,900.
2. You Agree that your winning bid amount is considered to be the down-payment toward a property selling for $7,900.
3. You Agree that your winning bid amount is be deducted from the total selling price ($7,900) and that the balance will be paid at the rate of $139.00 per month; until paid in full. For instance, if your winning bid amount is $1,000, you subtract the $1,000 from the $7,900 selling price; leaving a balance of $6,900. Accordingly, the balance of $6,900 will be paid at the rate of $139.00 per month until paid in full. Zero % interest!
4. You Agree that you are at least 18-years of age before bidding on this property. As such, it is an eBay violation to bid if you are under the legal age of 18.
5. You Agree that you are bidding from your own eBay account and not from a third parties account. It violates eBay policy to bid from any others eBay account...other than your own.
6. You Agree to pay your winning bid amount within 48-hours from conculsion of auction. As such, Seller will kindly email Buyer a secure PayPal invoice to assist Buyer with payments. Accordingly, all payments shall be made via PayPal. PayPal is owned by eBay and it's a safe and secure merchant for online payment transactions.
7. You Agree that if you win this auction, and then fail to make your down-payment, as noted in paragraph 6, Seller will take civil action against a non-payer. Accordingly, this is a legal online business transaction, and those bidding under false pretence is not acceptable. I simply strive for a WIN-WIN relationship only. Thanks for understanding!
8. You Agree that Seller gives Buyer permission to re-sell this property prior to Buyer making their final payment. However, Seller will not release the Warrant Deed until the total selling price has been paid in full. Upon your final payment, Seller will prepare your deed, file deed with the county and provide Buyer with a copy of the Deed via Express Mail.
9. You Agree to email Seller your name and address, as you want it to show on your Good Warranty Deed, within 24-hours from conclusion of this auction.
10. You Agree that Seller will provide Buyer with a Good Warranty Deed upon receipt of Buyer's final payment.
11. You Agree to the above terms. As such, a copy of this specific listing is considered to be the Buyer/Seller Agreement. Upon winning this auction, You agree to print a copy of this listing for your records. Your bidding on this property is the same as signing your approval to a Buyer/Seller contractual agreement.
Please know that you are welcome to email Seller with Questions. I'll respectfully provide your reponse!
Have a Blessed Week,