Stereo System with Turntable, AM/FM Radio, and CD Player/Recorder
Now you can record directly from your LP's to CD - without a PC!
system includes a turntable, CD Player/Recorder, AM FM Radio, an
auxiliary line input, full function remote control, and built-in
amplifier & speakers.
with the line input, you can play and record music from your other
components, such as a cassette player, radio tuner, TV sound, or even an
8-track or reel-to-reel tape player. Burn all your music to CD's.
Record your vinyl LP's onto CD's with this all-in-one stereo unit. No computer required. Simple. Satisfying. Put all that great music onto CD so you can share it, or enjoy it in the car, or wherever you are!
You can listen to all your music on your iPod too! Once recorded to CD, you can copy your music to your computer, and create mp3 files to load and play on your iPod or mp3 player.
You can connect your TV, iPod, cassette player, etc. to the line input, and listen to them through the stereo speakers too.
This system also has RCA outputs, so you can connect this component to your home stereo, and listen to it through your stereo system. It is quite the system.
All-In-One Stereo System with Turntable, Radio, CD Player / Recorder
- Belt drive turntable
- DC servo motor
- 3 Speeds (33, 45, 78 RPM)
- Wow/Flutter - less than 0.35%
- S/N ratio: >50dB
- Ceramic stereo cartridge
CD Player & Recorder:
- Front loading drawer type CD player / recorder
- CD-R and CD-RW compatible for CD recording and playback
- Records phono to CD; line input to CD
- Record level control and indicator
- Playback mp3 and WAV file audio CD's
- Programmable playback order of up to 32 tracks
- Repeat functions: 1 track / all tracks
- Shuffle playback - to mix up your music
- Stop, Play/Pause, Forward, Reverse, Record and Finalize functions
- Rotary analog AM/FM radio tuner
- Rotary volume control with on/off switch
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Output Power: 5 Watts per channel max
- Frequency range: 60 - 20,000 Hz
Audio from AUX in and LP phonograph can be recorded onto CD's
AUX input - listen to your iPod, TV, tape player, etc. through the speakers
Adapter for 45 RPM records included
CD Programmable with 32 tracks
CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW disc compatible
Rec level control and Rec level indicator for CD recorder
- LCD Display with blue backlight
- Two full-range speakers deliver stereo sound
- Headphone jack
- Line output lets you connect this to another stereo amplifier
- Full function remote control included
- Extra turntable needles are available
- 120VAC, 60Hz
- Approx. 13.25" W x 14.5" D x 6.75" H
View the operating manual here:
Beautifully designed system combines modern CD recording technology with an 'old school' look and feel.
Unit has good stereo sound. To play it louder, connect this to your home stereo amplifier, and play it through your stereo speakers. It will Rock!
Great stereo system. Use it as a home stereo, CD recorder, or both! Please ask if you have any questions. Thank you!