- Ships within 0 business days
- Covered by the Money Back Guarantee
- 0% positive feedback hoganwalkerllc (592)
John Deere 42-Inch Snowthrower
We are offering a used 2002 John Deere 42-Inch Snowthrower
This snowthrower is in excellent condition. The unit was purchased used but then never used by the second owner. It was always stored in a shed and kept clean. Includes (2) 42 lb quick tach weights - green and tire chains. Fits a John Deere GT245 Lawn & Garden tractor.
Stock # U0030896
By bidding on an item you acknowledge that you have read the entire item descripton and agree with the following terms and conditions. Your bid is a binding contract to purchase this item.
To inquire about freight shipping cost to your location, please contact JEREMIAH SMITH at FREIGHTQUOTE 1-800-323-5441 EXT. 1537 or firstname.lastname@example.org *** Be sure to mention you were referred to by Hogan Walker LLC. to receive an additional discount.
Hogan Walker eBay policies:
This unit is FOB any one of our 6 John Deere store locations. They are located in Dwight, Manteno, Morris, Somonauk, Elburn and Watseka, all of which are located in Illinois.
- No trade-ins on our eBay auction items.
- No warranty on eBay auction items unless stated elsewhere.
- We can arrange delivery of this item within 30 miles of any of our locations for a $50.00 fee.
- U.S. shipping only
- Crating and Shipping are the responsibility of the purchaser (palletized for $50.00)
- This estimated weight of this unit is 200 lbs. and measures about 5-ft x 3-ft x 5-ft. in the crate.
- Pick up hours are between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Mon thru Fri and 8:00 am - 12:00 pm Sat (CST)
- If you have any questions whatsoever, please do not hesitate to send us a message thru eBay. Please make sure you know what you are buying before bidding. Please use the “Ask seller a question” link.
- Full payment expected within 5 days of auction close. No item will leave premises before full payment is rendered.
- 7.00% Illinois State Sales Tax applies if item is picked up at any Illinois location. Items shipped to an out of state destination by common carrier are usually not subject to sales tax.
We list our auctions as private bidders, to protect you and us. Without private listings - scammers send false 2nd chance offers for items that don't exist. By using Private Listings that protects everyone's identities.
We never send second chance offers - so don't be fooled by fake e-mail offers!