***New in Box***
Honeywell Herculine Actuator
Full model matrix:
This listing is for a new in box Honeywell Herculine Actuator. This is not a surplus item. Comes with original box, manual, and linkage hardware.
Honeywell's HercuLine 10260A medium-torque, industrially rated rotary actuator is engineered for exceptional reliability, accurate positioning, and low maintenance. Designed for very precise positioning of dampers and quarter-turn valves in the power and processing industries, these actuators perform well in extremely demanding environments that call for continuous duty operation, high reliability, and low maintenance.
· Non-Contact Position Sensing
· Brakeless, Non-Backdrive Design
· Continuous Duty Motor with Heavy Duty Gear Train and Diecast Construction
· Manual Hand Wheel and Optional Local Auto/Manual Hand Switch
· CE, CSA, and UL Approvals
· Input Signals: 4-20 mA, 1-5V, Floating, Position Proportional, and Two-Position
· Output: None, 4-20 mA, 1-5V, Slidewire Emulation
**Definitions of Terms: **
- Surplus – item is sold as is and might have minor flaws such as scratches, dents or missing parts. Any major of these flaws will be noted in the listing. If a more detailed description of these flaws are needed, please feel free to email us.
- Surplus New in Box – Item is old inventory and may have some minor flaws such as discolored or writing on box, labels and or manuals. Any major of these flaws will be noted in the listing
- New is box – Item has never been used and carries the manufacturers warranties unless noted.
Our Hours Of Operation
Monday-Friday 7am-5pm EST and ship only during these times. Please keep this in consideration when purchasing our products. We will respond to questions and auctions won as soon as possible. All Items will ship within 5 business days.
We guarantee that all items will be in the condition stated above upon receipt. We also offer a non Dead on Arrival (DOA) guarantee. Surplus items that we obtain are in working condition; please understand that we cannot test all electrical and mechanical items. If an item does not work, return it in the original box and we will try to fix it. If we cannot fix the item, we will offer a refund. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Please email us for specific details about returns.