|Sierra Comfort SC-514 Metal Adjustable Face Cradle|
The Sierra Comfort SC-514 Metal Adjustable Face Cradle features a sturdy yet lightweight aluminum frame and a wooden head base. Fitting all Sierra Comfort massage tables, this face cradle includes an easy locking lever and adjusts easily for tilt and face pad height.
Fits All Sierra Comfort Tables
Constructed of Light Weight Aluminum
Easy Locking Lever
3/4 - Inch Post Inserts
8 1/4 - Inch On Center Post
Sierra Comfort Massage was founded on the determination to provide an industry of massage experts with the equipment and accessories needed to support a diverse profession. While staying committed to quality construction and safety, we have expanded our focus to include the most affordable, light-weight, and convenient products. In keeping all industry users in mind, Sierra Comfort is the one-stop solution to serving all massage specialists. Whether a therapist, trainer, or medical physician; our product line will satisfy all. As our brand continues to grow and strengthen its reputation, it remains our priority to maintain a healthy relationship with our customers. We understand the importance of establishing trust with our clients. As a business-to-business wholesale provider, we make it our responsibility to educate our customers on all products to give them the knowledge needed to effectively sell to the end consumer. We understand the competitiveness and demand in today’s markets. It is our absolute interest to keep up with new trends and progressions in order to remain a valuable player in the health and beauty industry. Sierra Comfort Massage is committed to striving for perfection. Along with great industry and product knowledge, we have the proper logistics already established so to meet the needs of our customers wherever and whenever needed. For more information and general inquiries please contact us at Sales@SierraComfort.com. We look forward to working together and exploring endless possibilities!
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express (through PayPal). Payment must be received in 10 business days.
We ship to Lower 48 US ONLY. We will only ship to street addresses. Please no PO Boxes. You will receive your tracking information within 48 business hours of your purchase.
Sierra Comfort strives to provide our customers with high quality products, prompt shipping, fast responses to comments and questions, and excellent customer service. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your product for a refund. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We accept authorized returns on unused products for a period of 30 days after you have received your product. Unused means that the product has not been used or assembled in any way and returned undamaged in original packaging with all accessories, user manuals, and other documentation.
Please allow 7-14 business days after we receive the product to process your refund. Customers are responsible for return shipping. The original cost of shipping will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse returns on items that are used or damaged and to evaluate product return conditions.
If you have received a product that is defective or damaged, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will respond to you within 48 hours of receipt of your email. If your product was damaged in shipping, we file a damage report with the shipping company. All damage must be documented through photographs and description emailed to us within 3 days of receiving the product. Replacements for defective merchandise will be sent via ground shipment at our expense. All returns must be mailed directly to Sierra Comfort’s mailing address in original packaging. Sierra Comfort is not responsible for items that are not received at our return address.
1) SierraComfort guarantees that each new massage table and accessories, referred to hereinafter as the “product,” is free from any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship.
2) This warranty is applicable only to defects in workmanship and material and does not apply to normal wear and tear, altered or removed parts; improper use; bad assembly; lack of maintenance; accidents; spills; exposure to extreme conditions; or incidental and consequential costs such as storage, telephone, rental, shipping, transportation, inconvenience, loss of income, loss of time, or other consequential damages.
3) If a product is damaged in shipment or fails to function properly upon delivery, SierraComfort will replace the product in full. If a replacement part is needed, SierraComfort will ship the associated part to the original purchaser. The customer is responsible for all warranty shipment costs and any product shipped by the purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation costs prepaid.
4) Our limited warranty is valid for 5 years from the date of purchase and is applicable only to the original purchaser with a standard use of the massage table. This limited warranty covers the table legs, arm extenders, head cradle assembly, arm sling, and associated hardware.
5) This warranty does not apply to foam pads, vinyl coverings, and any costs that may be incurred by installing replacement parts or financial losses from an inability to use the table. Any modification of product will void the warranty in full. Labor is not included.
6) Our obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing defective parts, refunding the purchase price, or replacing parts as necessary to remove malfunction from defects in material as covered by our warranty. SierraComfort reserves the right to improve the design of any product without any obligation to improve a product previously manufactured.