- All in One Design
- Z-Wave Certified
- Standard or Heat Pump HVAC Systems
- Programmable, 4 x 7 day schedule
- 128×64 Backlit Graphical Display
- 6 Buttons with On Screen Labels
- Remote Control of All Thermostat Functions
- Optional Remote Sensors
- Wall mount or mounts on single-gang junction box
The T-100R is a Z-Wave wireless digital thermostat, designed to control the majority of HVAC systems. The T-100R contains a robust thermostat interface and is designed for use with communicating systems where remote monitoring and/or remote control are desired.
- Graphical LCD with white backlight
- Heating and Cooling Setpoint display
- System Mode (Off, Auto, Heat, Cool)
- Fan Mode display and control (Auto, On)
- On-screen setup of HVAC Type, Fan Type, Changeover type for HP systems, F/C mode and sensor calibration
- 4 x 7 day programmable schedule, multiple schedules
- Fan Cycler feature
HVAC System Compatibility
- Central HVAC systems or separate heating/cooling systems with separate RH/RC transformers (split)
- Standard gas/electric HVAC Systems: 2-stage heating, 2-stage cooling
- Heat Pump HVAC Systems: 3-stage heating, 2-stage cooling
- Fan system: Selectable for gas or electric heat systems.
- Heat Pump Change Over valve (reversing valve): Selectable for change over with heat or change over with cool (O or B output)
- Emergency Heat: In Heat pump mode, Emergency Heat mode is selectable from the thermostat
- Compressor short cycle protection delay of 6 minutes (adjustable)
- Automatic heating and cooling changeover
- The T-100R supports up to 2 indoor remote sensors
- Remote sensor can replace internal sensor or provide averaging
- 18 AWG
- Uses standard thermostat connections (C, R, W1,W2, Y1, Y2, G)
- 24VAC Note: Requires both 24VAC (R) and 24VAC common (C) wires from the HVAC System
Need more Z-Wave products ? Creating entire house system ?
No need to go anywhere - just check my auctions !