Directv Slimline SL5 (SL5S4NR3) 5 Satellite SWM LNB with GREEN Label SWiM Technology
~ This is a worry free purchase ~
~ Free shipping to Continental United States only, that's the Lower 48 States ~
These come straight from Directv, not for resale, which is why there is no sticker
LNB ONLY !
Does not include Power Inserter or splitter. These are sold seperately.
Need power supply? add $5
Need Splitter? add $3
DirecTV SL5S 5 Sat LNB with SWiM
Now you can simply replace your old SL5 (four output) LNB
head with this new SL5S (one output)
LNB head and have the newest DirecTV technology everyone has
been asking and waiting for!
Up to as many as 8 DirecTV HD receivers or up to as many as 4 HD
DVR receivers all on one wire!!
No more being forced to run two lengths of RG6 coax into your
den for your brand new HD DVR. Now you can use both tuners on your DVR
with only one cable run
from the dish to the receiver. SWiM power supply sold separately.
Works with the following receivers only HR24, HR23, HR22, HR21,
HR20, H24, H23, H22, H21, H20, R22, R16, D13, D12
- Supports all FIVE Satellites @ 99 /101 / 103 / 110 / 119
- Uses only 1 RG6 between the SL5S and the Splitter
- Uses only 1 RG6 between the Splitter and your HD DVR
- Maximum Distance from SL5S to Receiver is 150'
- Compatible only with the HR24, HR23, HR22, HR21, HR20, H24, H23, H22, H21, H20, R22, R16, D13, D12 DirecTV Receivers
- Non-Compatible with older non-SWM capable DirecTV Receivers
- DO NOT USE B-BAND CONVERTERS WITH SWiM TECHNOLOGY
DirecTV SL5S 5 Sat LNB with SWiM Technology Technical Specs
- Satellite Input Frequency Range: 2 - 2150Mhz
- Input Signal Power Level: dBm -45 to -15 dBm per transponder
- Output Frequency Range: MHz 950 - 2150 (Satellite)
- SWM Channel frequencies: MHz 950 - 1800 (Channels 1-9)
- Output Signal Power Level dBm -31 dBm (min) per SWM channel
- DC Power: Power Supply (21Vdc, 2.1A)
- Operating temperature range: C -34 to +52
Posted with eBay Mobile