- This security chip has no password set, and can be used to replace a chip with a lost/unknown password, which renders the machine unusable. This is common on as-is lease return/auction units.
- Compatible with the following models: Inspiron 1100 series, Inspiron 2000 series, Inspiron 2100 series, Inspiron 2500 series, Inspiron 2600 series, Inspiron 2650 series, Inspiron 3000 series, Inspiron 3200 series, Inspiron 3500 series, Inspiron 3700 series, Inspiron 3800 series, Inspiron 4000 series, Inspiron 4100 series, Inspiron 4150 series, Inspiron 5000 series, Inspiron 500m series, Inspiron 5100 series, Inspiron 600m series, Inspiron 7000 series, Inspiron 8000 series, Inspiron 8100 series, Inspiron 8200 series, Inspiron 8500 series, Latitude C400 series, Latitude C500 series, Latitude C510 series, Latitude C540 series, Latitude C600 series, Latitude C610 series, Latitude C620 series, Latitude C640 series, Latitude C800 series, Latitude C810 series, Latitude C820 series, Latitude C840 series, Latitude CP series, Latitude CPi series, Latitude CPt series, Latitude CPx series, Latitude CS series, Latitude CSx series, Latitude D400 series, Latitude D410 series, Latitude D500 series, Latitude D510 series, Latitude D600 series, Latitude D610 series, Latitude D800 series, Latitude D810 series, Latitude L400 series, Latitude LS series, Latitude LT series, Latitude X200 series, Latitude XP series, Latitude XPi series, and Latitude XPi-CD series. (Buyer must specify model with payment).
- Tested OK, shipped in ESD packaging, guaranteed not DOA.
- This is a small surface mount chip that can be soldered-in using a standard fine-tipped soldering iron (soldering instructions included) or using surface-mount (SMT) rework techniques
- Complete with installation instructions.
- Winning bidder to add $4.80 for USPS First Class shipping & handling to the US, or $10.80 for USPS Air Mail for international shipping.
check out my other auctions and save on additional shipping.
- If you have any questions, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Password Crackers, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, those resulting from: (1) reliance on the materials or products presented, (2) costs of replacement goods, (3) loss of use, data or profits, (4) delays or business interruptions, (5) and any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information) whether or not Password Crackers, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Customer agrees to hold Password Crackers, Inc. harmless for any such damages that may arise from the customer use of products described on the Password Crackers, Inc. website, purchased by and delivered to the customer.
- Customer understands that the security chip products described on the Password Crackers, Inc. website are not authorized or manufactured by the computer manufacturers and that use of such products may void manufacturer’s warranties.
- Customer understands that security chip replacement procedures and security chip programming are proprietary products of Password Crackers, Inc. and agrees not to copy, distribute, or reverse engineer any aspect of these products, their data or instructions.
- Thank you for your interest!