This is a DOLLY MADISON Vintage Electric 4 Quart Ice Cream Freezer. The Model number is 440-3. It was made in about 1960 by The J. E. Porter Corporation.
- At the time, The J. E. Porter Corp. was the World's largest manufacturers of home ice cream freezers.
- The turquoise tub is made of fiber glass. Fiber glass is the strongest, toughest, longest wearing material ever used in an ice cream freezer. Can't leak, warp or get out of shape and will never loose it's color.
- AC motor 50-60 Cycle, Type DM4-953, Model P, 110-120 volts, 115 Watts.
- Equipped with 6-1/2 foot rubber insulated cord and plug in good condition.
- Ice cream can is tin plated. The can is very clean. There is a lot of the tin worn away and showing the steel underneath. The steel is discolored from use. There may be a tiny bit of surface rust at the outside bottom seam if you look very hard.
- The can cover is cast aluminum.
- The dasher is rugged gray iron, hot tin dipped, hard Maple scrapers.
- Motor has some rusting but works well.
I accept PayPal only and payment is expected within 48 hours of the auctions end. Buyer pays all shipping costs and I will ship to the continental United States only. Thank you for looking.