Colonial Era Cemetery of Norfolk Island History Book Australian History Colony
Please Read This ……
Title : Colonial Era Cemetary of Norfolk Island
Grade / Condition ( see notes on grading
below ) : Fine
Condition Comments : Nil
Hardcover / Softcover :SC
Pages : 91
Edition : 1995
Publisher : Robert Brown and Associates
Author :R. Nixon Dalkin
Dimensions :270 mm x 210 mm
Weight :0.323 kg
Questions ?? Please read the stuff below. If that does not help please do not hesitate to contact us and we will answer to the best of our ability.
Money Back Guarantee
If not completely satisfied with the description of the book , condition or the like we offer a full money back guarantee.
Terms & Conditions (Please read this….)
Delivery will be via Australia Post or, alternatively, you can pick your goodies up from
Ashgrove in Brisbane.
Pick up is encouraged, saves me
the wrapping up thing and you the postage & handling .
Payment within Australia
Bank Deposit , PayPal or cash when you pick up.
Overseas customers can pay
via PayPal (In Australian Dollars) ONLY !!!
Delivery Times :
Anything between 2 – 10 days, which is depending on your location in Australia. Express Post can be arranged on request at extra expense.
Two services are available:
Air Mail: 5 – 14 days
Sea Mail: Anything up to 3 months pending your location. That’s a looooong time ……, but it’s cheaper and will get there.
I will not be held liable for items lost / stolen in transit.
I will always leave feedback soon after I have received payment and the book has been send.
All payments must be received within
10 days after the auction ended, if you have problems meeting this you should notify me immediately.
Happy Bidding !!!!!
Notes on Grading :
· As New / New is used only when the book is in the same immaculate condition in which it was published or, is in fact, new. There can be no defects, no missing pages, no library stamps, etc., and the dust jacket (if it was issued with one) must be perfect without any tears.
· Fine approaches the condition of As New, but without being crisp. For the use of the term Fine there must also be no defects, etc., and if the jacket has a small tear, or other defect, or looks worn, those should be noted.
· Very Good can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear consistent with having being used but not abused.
· Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. The binding is complete and holding and the overall appearance of the book is quite presentable, this is something I would describe as a readers copy.
· Fair is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc. Binding, jacket (if any), etc., may also be worn, may be soiled, scuffed, stained or spotted and may have loose joints, hinges, pages. We do not carry these normally with the exception of rare books.
· Binding Copy describes a book in which the pages or leaves are perfect but the binding is very bad, loose, off, or nonexistent. We normally will no have these except when it is a very rare or hard to find copy.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister