(25HBC560A003, FX4DNF061, KFCEH3201F20, TB-PHP) R-410A, Multipoise
Advantage of Our FREE Shipping!***
***Free Freight via UPS FREIGHT/COMMON CARRIER LTL FREIGHT***
208/230v, 1p, 60Hz
Shipping Weight: 345 lbs.
- Puron refrigerant – environmentally sound and won't deplete the ozone layer.
- Aerodynamic top – enhances airflow through the outdoor unit, and reduces noisy turbulence.
- Compressor – the heart of the heat pump, the compressor pumps refrigerant through the system.
- WeatherArmor™ protection package – combines design elements that protect your comfort:
- Galvanized steel cabinet
- Heavy-duty wire coil guard protection
Copper Microtube™/aluminum fin coil – transfers heat outside to maximize indoor cooling while resisting corrosion.
- Filter drier – constantly filters the refrigerant to remove moisture or other contaminants that can harm your heat pump system.
- High-pressure and loss-of charge switches – protect the system from extreme conditions.
Dimensions (W x D x H): 24-11/16: x 22-1/16" x 59-3/16"
Shipping Weight: 201 lbs.
Environmentally Sound - Our Model FX4D fan coil is designed for use with Puron refrigerant to provide years of environmentally sound, trouble-free performance.
Enhanced Comfort- Our Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) ensures proper refrigerant flow during fluctuating pressures and conditions for top reliability and energy-efficient operation.
High Energy Efficiency - Carrier's energy-efficient blower reliably delivers heated and cooled air to your home while preserving the efficiency of your heat pump system.
Lasting Looks and Performance - The sturdy, 20-gage cabinet is painted with a durable, scratch-resistant coating for years of corrosion-resistant good looks.
Durability and Drainage - The condensate pan is made of a high-tech, corrosion-free composite material. Integrated sloped drainage helps reduce build-up of mold, bacteria and other airborne pollutants.
Carrier 20KW Heat Strip
TB-PHP Standard Thermostat
For more information, call us at 1-866-598-7281.
We have been providing Factory Authorized Comfort Solutions in Central Texas since 1964.