Carrier 10 Ton Heat Pump Package 50HJQ012SZ-531CA 203/230 Volt 3ph R-22
Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical
Visit our EBAY STORE for additional items.
THIS IS A BRAND NEW SCRATCH & DENT PACKAGE UNIT.
"Scratch and Dent" is a term used to describe an item that has cosmetic imperfections but the function of the item is not compromised.
Model # 50HJQ012SZ-531CA
HEAT PUMP PACKAGE UNIT
High-Efficiency (HJ) units well exceed ASHRAE 90.1 energy efficiency standards. Electric heating
with electric cooling rooftop units offer:
- Thru-the-bottom power entry capability standard
- Single point electric connections
- Full perimeter base rail with built-in rigging adapters and fork truck slots
- All models comply with ASHRAE 90.1 minimum efficiency requirements
- SEERs up to 10.0. EERs to 10.3
- Single compressors on 3 to 6 ton sizes
- Dual compressors on 7-1/2 to 12-1/2 ton sizes
- Convertible from vertical to horizontal airflow for slab mounting
- Copper tube, aluminum fin coils with optional corrosion resistant coils
- Acutrol™ refrigerant metering system
- Exclusive non-corrosive composite condensate pan in accordance with ASHRAE 62 Standard, sloping design. Provides side or center drain
- Low outdoor temperature cooling operation to 25° F
- Maximum outdoor temperature cooling operation:
- 115° F for sizes 004-008, 012
- 125° F for sizes 009, 014
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant filter drier
- Pre-painted exterior panels and primer coated interior panels tested to 500 hours salt spray protection
- Automatic changeover when used with auto-changeover thermostat
- Rated in accordance with ARI Standards 210 (sizes 004-006) and 360 (sizes 007-014)
- Scroll compressors with internal linebreak overload protection (sizes 007,009, 012 and 014)
- 24-volt control circuit protected with resettable circuit breaker
- Permanently lubricated evaporator fan motor
- Totally enclosed condenser motors with permanently lubricated bearings
- Loss of charge, freeze protection, and high-pressure switches
For additional product data, please follow the link below:
If there are ever any problems we will do whatever it takes to make the buyer happy. We do what is necessary to avoid negative feedback for both us and the buyer. Contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have. Thank you.
Arkansas and Missouri residents must pay sales tax.
You can contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to include the item number for a faster response time. Our business hours are M-F 8am-4pm.
Upflow Furnace - A furnace that pulls in air from the bottom and releases it through the top.
Downflow Furnace - A furnace with an intake on the top and an air discharge at the bottom.
Horizontal - A furnace that lies on its side, pulling air from one side and pusing air out the other.
Fan Coil - Indoor section of a split system heat pump or a/c that includes fan-blower, and evaporator coil
Air Handler - Parts of a system including the fan-blower, filter and housing.
Condenser - Outdoor section of a split system air conditioner.
Heat Pump - A device used for either the heating or cooling of a space by transferring heat between two reservoirs.
Evaporator Coil - A device that is designed to absorb heat in the air in order to change the liquid refrigerant that flows through it into a vapor.
Package Unit - A heating and cooling system contained in one outdoor unit.
SEER - Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio: A rating system developed by the U.S. Government to indicate the efficiency level of cooling equipment.
CFM - Cubic Feet per Minute. A measurement of airflow volume
BTU - British Thermal Unit measures the amount of heat required to raise or lower the temperature of one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit.
AFUE - Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency: A measurement used to rate furnace efficiencies by dividing the ratio of heat output by heat input