• This listing is for a Vinyl Decal which is not a printed sticker, it is cut from a vinyl roll.
• A transfer sheet is used during the application process. (Please see instructional videos below for better understanding)
• The background color of this decal will be the surface it adheres to. There is no clear or colored backing after installation is complete.
Current Available Colors:
Note: All screens are different and actual colors may vary from what you see on your screen
• Glossy White is the default color
• Want a different color?
- Simply email your color choice to the seller through eBays "contact seller". Be sure to do this directly after making your payment in Paypal. If no email contact is made, white will be sent. The glossy white color is shown in the first picture of this listing - multicolor and wall decals will be the only exception to this.
• Multicolor decals
• What kind of vinyl is used?
- Pictured is the default colors, however some listing have a drop down menu to select color options.
- Looking for a different color combination? You may choose a custom color combination from the available colors pictured above. Please contact seller to make this custom color request.
- ORACAL 651 Intermediate Calendared Vinyl is used with the RTape Clear Choice AT75 transfer tape.
- ORACAL 651 has become the industry standard for high performance calendered films and offers six years outdoor durability.
• Can the image be flipped or reversed?
• What can I apply a vinyl decal to?
- Yes, just send the seller a note directly after payment asking for the decal to be reversed or mirror cut.• Can I apply a vinyl decal to an interior wall?
- Any non-porous surface like windows, metals, cars, vans, trucks, laptops, iPads, iPhones, notebooks, school books, boats, trailers, etc.• Do you combine shipping?
- Yes, all the vinyl I stock can be placed on a wall, however I do stock ORACAL series 631 which is specifically designed for interior walls. Please contact me if you are looking to get the Oracal 631 series.• Where is my item?
- Yes, please see shipping section below.• USPS tracking has no information?
- Shipping times are only estimated and not guaranteed. Priority and Express Mail are more accurate. International mail is very unpredictable.- USPS is notoriously bad at updating tracking info, don't worry, your decal is on it's way.
Shipping and Handling:
• All orders are shipped within 1 business day and same day if place before noon MST.
• All decals ship in cardboard envelopes or mailing tubes (no stamped letters here!)
• All Domestic orders ship USPS First Class and receive a USPS Delivery Confirmation #
- USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day) and USPS Express Mail (1-2 day) are also offered
• All International orders ship USPS First Class and receive a USPS Customs Declaration #
- Please note this is not a tracking number and will stop tracking once the package leaves the USA
- Shipping times vary for international, estimated 1-6 weeks depending on your location and customs
• Combined Shipping?
- Yes, I combine shipping. Simply add every item you want into the eBay Shopping Cart and the discounts are applied automatically. You only pay shipping once!
- I offer Free Domestic shipping on orders of 4 or more decals, mix and match, wall decals are excluded from this promotion.
• I except Paypal only.
• I only ship to your Paypal shipping address, please be sure to check that it is correct during the payment process.
• Returns and exchanges are available for 30 days after you receive your item.
• Original shipping charges are not refunded
• Buyer pays return shipping
• No returns on custom orders (ex. any decal with a custom name or logo added)
• Buyers will be required to pay shipping charges again if the shipment is returned to seller do to a insufficient shipping address
• Application instructions also come with your decal as well as being shown here.
• More instructional videos are available with your purchase.
How it's Made:
Thanks for Visiting
• Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding my vinyl decals and custom orders. • I am a Graphic Designer with more than 12 years of professional experience as well as a BFA in Fine Arts.