1PC High Performance Video Ground Loop Isolator Filter – BNC
Video Ground Loop Isolator could reduce "Ground Loop Interference" with CCTV
signals and can easily install in a new or added to existing systems. It is
useful where a video signal is transmitted via cable between points with
different ground potentials, differences in ground potentials are typically
caused by unbalanced power line loads.
Troubleshooting: Electromagnetic Interference = EMI
Ground loop interference is caused by EMI. When there is
large difference in ground potentials between two points EMI
may occur. Differences in ground potentials are typically caused by unbalanced
power line loads, and the peak-to-peak magnitude may vary from 0 volts to more
than 10 volts.
Using Ground Loop Isolators may help prevent EMI. Ground
Loop Isolators reduce the interference between the camera and the DVR by
producing equal and opposite magnetic field that cancels one another. It is
often recommended to use the Ground Loop Isolator at
the DVR end. Also our Ground Loop Isolators has
built-in Wave / Interference Rejection and Noise Filter.
Note: If that does not solve your ground loop interference it is suggested
that you change your power supply. Or if the camera is dual power, change to 24V
- BNC male to BNC female with mini cable 15 on both sides
- Passive, no power required
- Prevents video-signal distortion caused by video ground loops
- Eliminates picture tearing , cross talk and rolling
- Built in video BALUN, perfect to work with DVR to immunity DVR
interference , for extra interference rejection
- Built in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) for surge protection
- Insertion loss: 0.5dB
- Frequency response: 0-3dB at 10Mhz
- Input / output resistance: 75ohm
- Isolation voltage: DC 600V
- Insulation resistance: 100m ohm
- Transient voltage suppressors: 12Vrms
BNC Ground Loop Isolator Video Surveillance x 1
- Items will be Shipped on the Same or Next Business day of receiving full
- We only accept payment by PayPal.
- eCheck will be hold until cleared.
- Payment must be received in 5 days after the auction ended.
All sales are considered final, and no
refunds or exchanges will be accepted.
- All defective items must be noticed within 7 days after received. Buyers
need to return the defective item for the replacement at his own cost. Item
must be original condition.
- If the
order is not found to be defective and is as described there will be a 20%
restocking fee. Our warranty does not apply to products that have
been misused, modified, repaired or abused by anyone. We reserve the right
as final authority on whether the products should be replaced or refunded.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable at any case.
- Please make sure your shipping Address is Correct. We will only follow
your address listed in the PayPal payment for the shipment.
- We have no responsibility for shipping address provided. Due to the
secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through the email.
- Buyers need to pay S&H again for reshipping the item (except the wrong
buyer address is written by us).
- Sales Tax; 8% Sales Tax Applies for Pennsylvania Buyers.